Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
Flower’s gotta be special. She’s gotta have something about her that makes her worth dying for. Because that’s what the Fab Four did. Died to protect The Girl. It’s funny how the romantic art I made when I considered The Girl to also be Whatsername isn’t ill-fitting with the re-interpretation of The Girl actually being Flower.

I wonder if Cactus is capable of reincarnation. Super Nova has been reconnecting with his family here in CA and I did just finally check his Instagram reel to find he shared someone drawing plants. Perhaps not all is lost yet.

I’ll definitely take Trans Dinosaur Christmas 2, even just as friends. Plus I’d get to sing along to the entirety of The Black Parade and Danger Days on the way up there. It was the ride to Trans Dinosaur Christmas 1 where Cactus played The Black Parade and I just felt this connection to it.

The ride up there is when he died. He left me with the album I needed. It was after that that he began to get more distant than I had expected. I wanted to go cuddle him one night but he didn’t want to cuddle. All to set me on the path to escaping my S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. I still remember how they made me feel so happy when they said I treated them better than anyone ever had. That was probably true.

Jesus, that’s something you’ve had visions of, Whatsername? And… and you stayed to protect me anyway. I hope you’re okay right now. Stay safe. It’s not gonna happen anymore and we’ll keep working towards making things better 💚🩷

Look. I am a good, kind-hearted person. I am extremely forgiving. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, probably more than I even should. I usually don’t have much bad to say about someone, or if I do, I’ll then go on to be like, “But this and this is good about them.”
It takes a very vile, fuckwad kind of person to make me talk about them like this. Do you have any idea how TRULY dogshit I have to consider someone to talk about them THIS WAY?

She’s not the only one he’s starving. I usually don’t like to put people down for loox but I’m sorry, he’s just so fugly. It was legit hard to watch this and eat my mac and cheese, the dragon is whatever but when the actual him is onscreen I just… Ugh. He might be the single ugliest person I have ever had the misfortune to see.

…Oh boy. Wellllppppp. Good thing I dipped out early and hit the ol’ waterfall before I even felt that tired. Because what I have to say may very well take me hours, and Roaring and I have a big day tomorrow. And it is finally happening, thank you for assuring me of that, NCIS. But it’s only like 8 and 11 or 12 would honestly still offer a solid chunk of sleep.
601 sounds pretty huge, doesn’t it? But that’s the number that popped up for me on the scale at the hospital. What the hell, right? If you saw my selfie from yesterday, obviously I’m not fat enough to be 601 pounds. Not thin enough to be 60.1, or I’d be dead. Well, it was 60.1, when I was talking to Super Nova, I worked out that that was my weight in kilograms. Very… bizarre, to happen on an American scale.

How much was she FORCED to keep praising him? God that sounds so mentally taxing. There are only so many words in the English language. Now I’m remembering the time Anthony would ONLY take me back if I “told him something I had never told him before” and I had to go over all this shit to finally say something that satisfied him. That was an incredibly unfun activity and not one a healthy relationship should involve.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide