Vent Thread

Anonymous #159D
@OliverHancock  
Most parts, only some allows, but more than 95% (how I feel right now) is restricted, Japan is also no exception sadly.

The respect elder policy can go too far in many parts of Asian cultures, and it is still polluting the economic.
Anonymous #159D
@OliverHancock  
Young rebellions or young suicidal are also pretty common in the east, but the habit of being humble and communicative and being lucky can save the ass there, plus knowing when to speak out loud, even more carefully.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I’m so stuck not having a job, not knowing how to get one, being so stressed out I want to kill myself over it, not having a future, not living up to my potential. God fucking damnit
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Hey, I like how you said “actual” jobs, though. The implication there sounds like you know how to work, just struggle finding and holding down something in a corporation, business, etc. I’m the same way. I can bust my ass and get a lot of great work done doing an odd job here or there for someone, helping them move, put something together, or disassemble furniture, etc. so at least there’s that.

I think what I’m gonna do now, though, is try a 180 on my YouTube channel. I’m gonna research stuff, ramp up production, and put my best foot forward doing videos about science and data. Maybe we don’t need “actual” jobs if we can make our own success.
Nightweaver20xx
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
You all know about my famous refusal to own a cellphone of any kind, even a brick, but did you also know that I don’t use any streaming services whatsoever? No Hulu, no Netflix, no Disney+, nothing. I also don’t watch any television dramatic series at all. Never seen an episode of GoT, Stranger Things, Yellowstone, His Dark Materials, etc. None of it. I also haven’t seen any superhero movies since Wonder Woman in 2017. So when everyone online likes to reference memes related to stuff like that, I don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.

“That’s nice, Nightweaver. Tell us when you’re ready to join the rest of us in the 21st century.”

Fuckers.
Elly Catfox

nya
@Anonymous #747C  
Well, I’m just saying like, one or the other people. Either you care more about freedom than you do about what the law says, or you care more about what the law says than you do about freedom. Don’t pretend to be all about the law and then go break the law. If you disagree with laws and you’re willing to break them, then don’t tell people you’re the law and order type. I’m not saying whether or not we need more “law and order” or whether or not the mask orders are good laws. If you break laws you disagree with, now you’re a criminal too. Does that mean you’re a bad person? No, but that’s just it, maybe they should realize that crime and what makes a person “bad” or “good” is a lot fucking more nuanced than these people think. I’ve seen too many, “criminals aren’t people” comments and “criminals should all be locked away or shot” comments everywhere lately, but that kind of black and white thinking is fucking dangerous. Half the people making those comments are surely already criminals themselves and they don’t even think of themselves that way. Jesus Christ.
Nightweaver20xx
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
I’m so fucking tired of giving a shit.

I hate this fucking year so much. All the outside attempts by companies, television, etc. to make me believe that I should feel happy and hopeful in the face of this shit year is just making me fucking hate it more. It’s not a time to be happy.

Yeah you know what, while I’m at it let me say that cancel culture can go fuck itself. Reducing a complex person who you don’t know down to a single label just because they made one mistake, especially when they’re young, and especially when they’ve done so much for a community they’ve been a part of for years, is absolutely shitty and fuck anyone who tries to do that. You know who I’m talking about. Don’t make me fucking say this shit a second time.
Nightweaver20xx
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
Goddamn I fucking hate when incompetent cashiers don’t pack my grocery bags properly. I brought 4 bags with me today, and one of them was a freezer pack, designed to keep food cold. Do you think off-brand Ilhan Omar even used it for my frozen pizza, ice cream and frozen vegetables? NO, of course not! And she leaves my toilet paper and six-pack of soda out when she clearly could have fit them in another bag. I had to spend 5 minutes repacking everything once I left the store because this fucking cunt couldn’t be bothered to do her job properly. I usually don’t give service workers shit but oh lord I was getting ready to today.
Dave33333

Amateur Photoeditor
I’m gonna be real for a moment. I guess this is drama in this site, but when this fucking eats at you for so long, you gotta let it out. I’m not naming anyone though.

So, there was a thing that happened 4 months ago when I joined. And it stems back to Derpibooru too. So, there was a person I deeply wronged back then, I was dealing with a lot of personal shit back then and became an angry guy. So, 2 years after I wronged that person, I asked for genuine forgiveness. It was then plastered in public and said “I’ll never forgive you”, which was incredibly disheartening. I actually felt bad, I hated my old self, and it was actually the beginning of me turning a new leaf in my life mentally, I’m actually doing really well nowadays with a best friend…

Going on, when we go to Furbooru, the person started making passive aggressive jabs cause I was there too. This only elevated as we began sharing the same forum with my friends. It elevated to a point where we argued over a discussion thread no longer being pinned (which wasn’t actually done by me, but I know who, but since that person is close to them and it isn’t his issue, I won’t say, but he cited drama in Derpi as why).

They started saying shit about me and I snapped at them and left, I did stupid shit just before, yes, but what THAT person did was fucking worse. So that person, and a friend of that person, started flooding my PMs in anger.

They started saying the most fucking disparaging shit. Shit that actually hurt, saying I never meant my apology or that I’m the same guy. All the way to fucking thinking I want to RP with them and that all my characters are built only for sex. It was extremely fucking insulting and hurtful. It came to a point a mod had to go in and break it up to get them to leave me alone. In their thread they decided to try and turn other people against me as some form of leverage so they wouldn’t see me again, which was fucked up and didn’t work.

I’m genuine when I say this: When I came out of it, I became suicidally depressed and extremely angry at them at the time. I went silent on this account for a while except on PMs with friends until I met somebody who started really helping me. We became close and made me a much better person and I fully turned a new leaf.

I think the entire incident in July set me back to be honest, cause I somehow thought maybe people could be genuinely nice but instead I got hit with the most toxic shit I ever witnessed.

I’ve talked to a lot of people over the last few months, friends of them actually comforted me and told me they treated me unfairly and other shit. It was… Extremely comforting. It feels good knowing you’re not alone in how you feel and there’s a silent majority. Even from people I haven’t seen in years told me how shit they were.

I dunno, those 2 assholes have lived in my head rent free for months and I’m sick of being silent on the entire matter and I wanna speak out about it just once. I want to finally let out, all this frustration I’ve had, so I can finally be at fucking complete peace and move on. I refuse to let 2 people control my fate and how I feel and how I should treat myself. I’m better than that. All I feel they did was take my misplaced anger and put it in the right place… Thank you. Maybe I can rest a little easier. Holding shit like that in hasn’t been healthy for me. And I plan to be a more active contributor instead of cowering in depression and fear.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide