Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic Vent Thread

Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
I'm gonna be real for a moment. I guess this is drama in this site, but when this fucking eats at you for so long, you gotta let it out. I'm not naming anyone though.

So, there was a thing that happened 4 months ago when I joined. And it stems back to Derpibooru too. So, there was a person I deeply wronged back then, I was dealing with a lot of personal shit back then and became an angry guy. So, 2 years after I wronged that person, I asked for genuine forgiveness. It was then plastered aind public and said "I'll never forgive you", which was incredibly disheartening. I actually felt bad, I hated my old self, and it was actually the beginning of me turning a new leaf in my life mentally, I'm actually doing really well nowadays with a best friend...

Going on, when we go to Furbooru, the person started making passive aggressive jabs cause I was there too. This only elevated as we began sharing the same forum with my friends. It elevated to a point where we argued over a discussion thread no longer being pinned (which wasn't actually done by me, but I know who, but since that person is close to them and it isn't his issue, I won't say, but he cited drama in Derpi as why).

They started saying shit about me and I snapped at them and left, I did stupid shit just before, yes, but what **THAT** person did was fucking worse. So that person, and a friend of that person, started flooding my PMs in anger.

They started saying the most fucking disparaging shit. Shit that actually hurt, saying I never meant my apology or that I'm the same guy. All the way to fucking thinking I want to RP with them and that all my characters are built only for sex. It was extremely fucking insulting and hurtful. It came to a point a mod had to go in and break it up to get them to leave me alone. In their thread they decided to try and turn other people against me as some form of leverage so they wouldn't see me again, which was fucked up and didn't work.

I'm genuine when I say this: When I came out of it, I became suicidally depressed and extremely angry at them at the time. I went silent on this account for a while except on PMs with friends until I met somebody who started really helping me. We became close and made me a much better person and I fully turned a new leaf.

I think the entire incident in July set me back to be honest, cause I somehow thought maybe people could be genuinely nice but instead I got hit with the most toxic shit I ever witnessed.

I've talked to a lot of people over the last few months, friends of them actually comforted me and told me they treated me unfairly and other shit. It was... Extremely comforting. It feels good knowing you're not alone in how you feel and there's a silent majority. Even from people I haven't seen in years told me how shit they were.

I dunno, those 2 assholes have lived in my head rent free for months and I'm sick of being silent on the entire matter and I wanna speak out about it just once. I want to finally let out, all this frustration I've had, so I can finally be at fucking complete peace and move on. I refuse to let 2 people control my fate and how I feel and how I should treat myself. I'm better than that. All I feel they did was take my misplaced anger and put it in the right place... Thank you. Maybe I can rest a little easier. Holding shit like that in hasn't been healthy for me. And I plan to be a more active contributor instead of cowering in depression and fear.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
I'm gonna be real for a moment. I guess this is drama in this site, but when this fucking eats at you for so long, you gotta let it out. I'm not naming anyone though.

So, there was a thing that happened 4 months ago when I joined. And it stems back to Derpibooru too. So, there was a person I deeply wrong back then, I was dealing with a lot of personal shit back then and became an angry guy. So, 2 years after I wronged that person, I asked for genuine forgiveness. It was then plastered and public and said "I'll never forgive you", which was incredibly disheartening. I actually felt bad, I hated my old self, and it was actually the beginning of me turning a new leaf in my life mentally, I'm actually doing really well nowadays with a best friend...

Going on, when we go to Furbooru, the person started making passive aggressive jabs cause I was there too. This only elevated as we began sharing the same forum with my friends. It elevated to a point where we argued over a discussion thread no longer being pinned (which wasn't actually done by me, but I know who, but since that person is close to them and it isn't his issue, I won't say, but he cited drama in Derpi as why).

They started saying shit about me and I snapped at them and left, I did stupid shit just before, yes, but what *THAT* person did was fucking worse. So that person, and a friend of that person, started flooding my PMs in anger.

They started saying the most fucking disparaging shit. Shit that actually hurt, saying I never meant my apology or that I'm the same guy. All the way to fucking thinking I want to RP with them and that all my characters are built only for sex. It was extremely fucking insulting and hurtful. It came to a point a mod had to go in and break it up to get them to leave me alone. In their thread they decided to try and turn other people against me as some form of leverage so they wouldn't see me again, which was fucked up and didn't work.

I'm genuine when I say this: When I came out of it, I became suicidally depressed and extremely angry at them at the time. I went silent on this account for a while except on PMs with friends until I met somebody who started really helping me. We became close and made me a much better person and I fully turned a new leaf.

I think the entire incident in July set me back to be honest, cause I somehow thought maybe people could be genuinely nice but instead I got hit with the most toxic shit I ever witnessed.

I've talked to a lot of people over the last few months, friends of them actually comforted me and told me they treated me unfairly and other shit. It was... Extremely comforting. It feels good knowing you're not alone in how you feel and there's a silent majority. Even from people I haven't seen in years told me how shit they were.

I dunno, those 2 assholes have lived in my head rent free for months and I'm sick of being silent on the entire matter and I wanna speak out about it just once. I want to finally let out, all this frustration I've had, so I can finally be at fucking complete peace and move on. I refuse to let 2 people control my fate and how I feel and how I should treat myself. I'm better than that. All I feel they did was take my misplaced anger and put it in the right place... Thank you. Maybe I can rest a little easier. Holding shit like that in hasn't been healthy for me. And I plan to be a more active contributor instead of cowering in depression and fear.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333