Vent Thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

There’s a sad story about tonight.
I was going to get myself a bottle of rum, but I spent the money on whiskey for my father’s birthday on the thirteenth. And when I got back in the truck, my mother told me that he lost his job.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I need some kind of self defense, this phone’s flashlight is gonna come in useful.
This stress is gonna kill me and they’re well aware of that.
I don’t want to know creepy details about people’s personal lives, I don’t want you to stand over my recliner with your face glowing as you tell me random boogeyman stories from the news, I want to fucking rest!
Posted Report
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
I do not want to be perfect or imperfect, I just want to be content for once. This numbness, where did it come from? Is it too much to ask to just want pleasantries for once? Even sleep is less than desirable, as I have had very little, if at all, rest for a while and I think the stress is starting to effect me big time. Self love is quite important, but I simply find it insufficient. So, it seems I am merely destined to either be desensitized or hated, but not at least content. Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I have been just trying to ignore it, but that soon backfired when I begun feeling like I need to be needed and get no sleep…I have not had an impression or a dream, nay, even a nightmare or night terror, just I close my eyes, then I wake up feeling like I was just tortured for hours. Something must be wrong, but I am unsure if I can be right, or alright, anymore…a perfect world does not exist. An imperfect world is unlikely. There is nothing more for me anymore. I fold…I have saved so many, but who will save me? I am on my own…
I dislike the feeling of being alone all the time and feeling unloved just makes it worse. Nobody ever wants to stay, but can I really blame them? I cannot, as it is always the same song and dance every single time. Truth, then sort of the truth, then misunderstandings, then lies, then leave. I am only to be used.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
@FruityPWN
I really don’t like this, is Moloch hurting you? As a Mjuzi, I know you’re gonna be a strong empath but this is alarming and it’s hurting you.
Do you ever sleep during the day? That’s something you might wanna try. Moloch is much weaker during the day. You might wanna look into purifying stuff. Salt is great, incense or a candle at night is also good. Meditate with this on, the Tree of Life is incredibly important. Keep hanging in there 🫂

Guess I’m having something of a depressive setback after doing really well for months. I suppose it makes sense enough - healing isn’t linear and there will still be some bumps in the road. I’ll feel better again soon enough.

A new development on the scammers front: They are trying to appear more legit by posing as artists. My naive butt didn’t flag the first person as a scammer, then I got a second person messaging me with such a similar script, that I put two and two together. Always remember to RUN if anyone you can’t trust for absolute certain asks you for money. I’m all good btw. Keep in mind that scammers can show up just about anywhere, and broken English is a 🚩
Here’s the screenies so you get a sense for the script they use: 1 2
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
Welp, fall is here, I almost miss how blistering hot Summer has been already. On the contrary, I fair extreme temperatures fairly well with minimal coverage, so very rarely did temperature changes cause distress. That being said, this summer has been brutal and I have no doubt next summer will be worse. Here is to, like, a week of cold? Then back to warmth. Hot drinks feel good, either way.
Sleep is still terrible and headaches are ongoing, I just have been trying to ignore it lately, so if I am not saying much, I do apologize. I am just hoping that what ever it is that is going on will pass quickly but it has been going on for a while.
Head feels numb right now. That may seem odd, but numb is about the only way I can describe it, maybe a little tingly. Not just physically, but mentally numb. I feel like I cannot think thoughts as fluently anymore and stress is just burning me out lately.
I continue to wake up constantly all night, regardless of my best efforts. Something bad is disturbing me at night; if it is what I think it is, I may have to, indeed, make changes. I dislike how I am lately and it is honestly worrisome how I am irritable with any little thing, but maybe that is being stressed out.
I used to have a good friend to help me out and assist in keeping me sane, but they ended up ditching me and basically ripped me a new bunghole for, like, no reason other than what they wanted me to be was not what I was, so I was thrown away like yesterday’s news. It still hurts me that they are gone, but I must move on…I just thought it would be nice for once to have someone help, but I guess I am better off alone…maybe. It is always nice to not be alone, however…
I desire to be desired…I hear, even in early hours. Faint…it is. Golly, I could sure use something to hold…I hear you…
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide