Vent Thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Zamasu.
The following vent is mildly political, so my bad in advance:
I don’t see much point in voting when #1 I don’t even live in a swing state, and #2 when all elections are ultimately between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
No they aren’t. They’re between two massive political organizations, with thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people, each working for very different goals.
It’s not just the person on top. It’s the judges and the clerks and the inspectors and the roads and the schools and (waves hand) almost all of your normal day, right down to the safety of the food you eat.
Yeah, both parties are remarkably the same in the USA. But only one of them thinks meat packing plants and bridges should be inspected every few years, and one of them doesn’t believe non petroleum based power plants should exist while the other is pushing to modernize the electrical grid. And if you want to “get political” look at the SCOTUS and tell me it doesn’t matter who wins in November.
/vent
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
Sorry to vent right on top of somebody else…but I must get something off my chest. I have been seeing a group of loved ones recently, like I really love them, but there is one simple thing. They say they love me back, but I don’t feel loved because actions speak louder than words…all they do is say, not do. I’ve seem been seeing them through rose-colored glasses and now, I’m starting to see them for what they really are. Backstabbers. They have yet to prove me wrong. It hurts because I really thought they were gonna be the ones I spent the rest of my life with. However, this doesn’t seem like it will be the case. I really want to believe in them, but lately, they’re making it really hard to even talk with them. Where’s the love, the spark? I guess I have to finally accept the fact that every time, I’m destined to fail. The end is near? Five years? You kidding? No? Well it is what it is because at the end of the day, I’m alone…I find this hard to be okay with, but there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe I’ll just punish myself again…thinking about bad stuff. I’d rather feel pain than nothing at all…physically or mentally.
ChickPea

Destroyed myself in the gym today, I’d done four splits, shoulders, arms, chest and back. I was unable to finish the rest and decided to throw in the towel.
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
Again, I am here…tired…I have really been struggling emotionally lately and my body is physically exhausted for an unknown reason. I can drink and drink and drink and drink but nothing quenches my thirst. Nothing I do matters for anybody else and at the end of the day, if I got nobody, I can only depend on myself. After all…if you can’t trust anybody, you can only trust yourself. I am fooling myself romantically…why do I even keep trying when all I get is heartache? There is no point…no point in anything…I’m too tired to care about me anymore…there is nothing left…
ChickPea

Two members in my family are dead, one died during the funeral. I already cried once before but never feel that raw emotion again since I put grief in chains and I only let acceptance come through, despite I saw the faces of others, almost let tears fall. I let apathy extinguish my anguish. I’m just tired to even mourn and know what death is.
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
Chronic isolation and lack of purpose are literally killing me. Going outside and working out doesn’t fix it either. I need more support than anyone is willing or able to give. I’m angry and upset at the system and the world and want nothing to do with like 95% of people and I don’t know how to change that.
I’m afraid I’ll snap and kill myself or something else drastic one of these days. 😢
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide