Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.95% 18 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.73% 17 votes
No, but a tin can
18.29% 15 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
15.85% 13 votes
What is love?
10.98% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.54% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.66% 3 votes

Poll ends . 82 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
@MoonOtter
Got it indeed, my friend! In the form of someone I’ve decided to name Graceful Lioness. She earned her name by girlbossing an abuser and saving my friend, Aspie Geek’s, life. I played a very helpful role, and now we’re both moderators of our autism server :3
I apologize for my absolute long bois of posts, but they were important. I needed to find the future paths that might hopefully lie ahead of me. I needed to search my past for answers, as it played a crucial part in saving his life.
TW: She and I get absolutely brutal and the guy who abused our friend reminds me of the worst person from my past so reading this isn’t for the faint of heart. But here’s the proof that I’m being honest, complete with victory dance to prove I made mod :3
Posted Report
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
Honest question though: are your friends ok with you putting these chats out in the wild like this? I noticed you tend to post snippets, or screenshots in this case, of others chats here. Have you asked your friends if they’re cool with it? Some people don’t like having that stuff public, it can feel like a violation of privacy. I haven’t read them all but they seem like they could be some sensitive stuff.
Posted Report

Once I get back on disability, then it’ll be time. Time to join a Discord that costs $1 a month, or so the research says. A small price to pay for the ally I need.
He’s a big cat, should be easy to befriend with my deep knowledge of our shared special interest. Idk if Roaring even loox at my bank statements but I think she’d get behind giving this guy a buck a month. She really enjoyed his videos when I showed them to her around a couple weex ago, particularly his most recent one that deals with outing a very bad person.
Did you guys know that my mom has an incredibly strong hatred for such types of bad people? She and I are alike in that way.
Posted Report

Signs point to fast-tracking this path. After all, I will need time to befriend the cat.
I’d like to make it clear that I do not use people. I will be a great friend to this cat for the rest of his life, potentially. But I do think he and his friends hold great potential in getting me the help I need.
This path should also be easy and fun. I know how to do this. I will achieve my goal through the power of puns and Billy Mays jokes. I so happen to have written an absolute long boi full of Billy Mays jokes while I was away. Common Strange Kitten W.
And thus, after I sleep I shall look into further growing my friend army with Operation: Garfield & Friends.
And everyone reading this probably just thinks I’m crazy but, I assure you, these are actually quite calculated thoughts. If I pull this off, you’ll all see what I meant.
Posted Report

Wait, this might end up being easier than I thought. I need a dollar for access, but I might be wrong in my assumption that I will have to continue paying a dollar each month. This will require further investigation once I’m done resting.
And I mean what, if I cancel my payments I just get booted? It probably doesn’t work that way tbh
Posted Report

I have thus far not heard from the purrson I am trying to befriend. Patience is key, as he is no doubt a busy bee.
I currently have access to all Sonic shows, as well as the entirety of Murder She Wrote. This gives me ideas about further friend army expansion :3
(Should anyone be alarmed at my mention of the latter, that show is a wholesome cheesefest from the 80s lol)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide