The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
Its body drying at the point of impact, the hardened carapace pops off, before replying with a salvo of keratin shards sprayed back at Imos, sinking into his suit’s material, but leaving himself unscathed.

The body then drains out; its eyes going hollow, as the creature itself slinks out of the footpaws and into a floorgrate below, leaving the partly-reconstructed hollow body it’d made to stand askew and empty like a doll.

It then audibly races towards Imos beneath the floor.

@Jinx  
“We’ll keep an eye out then, though is there any way of distinguishing him? We don’t want to confuse him for any curious hyperfliers passing over here to see what just happened.”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
Quickly loaded on back of the truck without even having to leave the aircar, the windows are rolled down manually, Linus hangin’ his arm out the side.

“…I think I saw what fired that beam, looked like a hyperflier behind some clouds… How the heck did Val manage gettin’ himself one of those I wonder? Go prospecting an aerodrome??”

@NyantaStarhunt  
With some ingredients in a basket looped in one arm, the lab-catt sinks a bit against Nyanta with the other. “That’d sounds nice, Mr. Starhunt…” ω

@Jinx  
“That’s not, eh… safe, and I didn’t mean the hyperfliers’ll be attacking either, but I’ll have the defenses check twice and alert us to anything approaching.”

@Cerebrate  
A shard shoots through the floorgrate below, cutting through Imos’s cheek and knocking his head aside, before a spurred tentacle then springs out and wraps around his neck, pulling the lizard down and slammed against the floor. Yanking hard, the creature puts heavy strain on his neck, more than necessary to subdue let alone suffocate, as if attempting to break it.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
Benko rests his elbow on the window, hand touching the top of the window opening. “I’m blowed if I know- he’d have had to have done it before our trip or after we’d gotten back, but that’s a bit of a stretch. He’ll probably keep it so I guess I’ll try and ask him when I find him.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “feisty, eh? but the reinforced spine was a premium product of mine, Niraya paid a lot to make sure i’d remain profitable for as long as possible.”

the gloop would then feel itself getting into his neck instead, pores under his scales beginning to absorb it.

“you should really just play along while you still have yourself to bargain with, we can still both walk away from this better than before.”
background furry #19375

@Jinx  
“If anything then, it’d be discourteous for us to accidentally shoot at an unhostile, helpful visitor; we dun’t wanna be rood.” >:2

@NyantaStarhunt  
Sightseeing through Pahrump’s entertainment district, they gonna have a,

* m o n t a g e*

@EclecticInspiration  
Driving through the south-side gate for a recent second time now, the truck navigates past plenty of vacant lots; some still covered in desert landscape, others turfed over with green grass, a few households here and there occasionally passed.

“He’d usually tell ya if he’d done something like that behind the scenes… Methinks something big has only recently started.”

@Cerebrate  
As the creature transfuses into Imos, the entire lives of several unknown people flash before his vision, the lizard seeing each one from first memory to their death, all having been killed and consumed by the gelatinous creature itself.

Eventually, the memories reach as far back as the creature’s own, experienced by Imos as floating within a near-dormant iceball through a void for eons… before suddenly crashing unto the earth, then hatching forth from the iceball as if it were an egg.

???, copied in Imos’s own voice: “…First Souterain long ago, now, soon, Niraya.”

He then starts to feel as if spinning, floating in darkness. A wind blows all around, like being spun in a tornado, the storm lifting him higher and higher… For an eternity, the lizard was spinning around, rotating end over end, twirling every which way, like a weightless bit of dust blown to and fro.

Then the wind seemed to die down. Darkness fell over…

Vision slowly returning, Imos then hears a low, pulsing hum, as cold air drafts gently over him.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
Wiping his brow, he notices something off about his hand. Observing the limb, the scales appear half-formed, with the skin seeming gelatinous and vitreous, even seeing the muscles and bone beneath, though slowly solidifying and turning opaque.

His senses sharpening, from the end of a row of tables upon which he lays, all the way down to past around an open door, he hears music echoing through.

@EclecticInspiration  
Just as he says, Val approaches down the gardened roadside to their residence just as before.

“Benko, Linus, you two alright? I heard someone say they saw your aircar outside the dome, just before the flash hit.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Taking a route back to Anna’s house, they sit at a bench for a bit, within a small park featuring an extravagantly-sprinkling fountain. There, Anna does away with her staid formality, hugging up against Nyanta.

“It’s not much, considering what I heard Vegas used to be like that I’ve heard, but it’s home.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“well now it just feels like insurance fraud, i got at least an upgrade, perhaps i got more… time to figure out the full extent… and if you’re hitchhiking up there, make yourself comfortable, i have to figure out how a complex organism does mitosis first.”

he soon found himself a place without a drain grate in the floor and worked on dissolving and reassembling himself.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(well, until the return of this line’s narrator(cor) i am assuming control of some events back at niraya, if that is okay with everyone?)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide