Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=32005#post_32005
_
)  
Quickly loaded on back of the truck without even having to leave the aircar, the windows are rolled down manually, Linus hangin' his arm out the side._

"...I think I saw what fired that beam, looked like a hyperflier behind some clouds... How the heck did Val manage gettin' himself one of those I wonder? Go prospecting an aerodrome??"

"

[
@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=32006#post_32006
_
)  
With some ingredients in a basket looped in one arm, the lab-catt sinks a bit against Nyanta with the other._* "That'd sounds nice, Mr. Starhunt..." ^%~-~ω-~~%^

"

[
@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=32009#post_32009
)  
"That's not, eh... safe, and I didn't mean the hyperfliers'll be attacking either, but I'll have the defenses check twice and alert us to anything approaching."

"

[
@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=32010#post_32010
_
)  
A shard shoots through the floorgrate below, cutting through Imos's cheek and knocking his head aside, before a spurred tentacle then springs out and wraps around his neck, pulling the lizard down and slammed against the floor._

_
Yanking hard, the creature puts heavy strain on his neck, more than necessary to subdued let alone suffocate, as if attempting to break it._*
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375