Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
The unstated “meta-narrative” of the game said to be critical of the action shooter genre is overstated by alotta ppl aware it was a thing; I like it for the tragic tale, clunky difficulty, and most of all the music, tho with the lattermost I always supersticiously feel as if listening to it is a bad omen. :P

dood who wrote the game’s plot also left Louisiana cuz of hurricanes, only to get caught in a sandstorm in Germany of all places, which I guess is where he got his inspirations from, along with styles taken from a psychological horror movie I can’t recall the name of, but which also likely inspired the chem “psycho” in the Fallout series.
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
damn. shorg is whole-ass playing DayZ IRL right now  
you’re in me prayers, shorg

also I wouldn’t waste time with the katana- particularly if it’s stainless steel. defend your home the way the founding fathers intended- bring on the slingshot, chainshot, grapeshot too- swords and bayonets thrusting thru

gonna have to get you a mortar for your birfday so you can fuggen mortar people. we’ll look into some phosphorous rounds, too full
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus
damn. shorg is whole-ass playing DayZ IRL right now
you’re in me prayers, shorg
also I wouldn’t waste time with the katana- particularly if it’s stainless steel. defend your home the way the founding fathers intended- bring on the slingshot, chainshot, grapeshot too- swords and bayonets thrusting thru
gonna have to get you a mortar for your birfday so you can fuggen mortar people. we’ll look into some phosphorous rounds, too full

I don’t see a musket and flintlock
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Praedyth  
Musket is represented by bayonet- you only get one shot indoors so the bayonet is your best option tbh, and the one to be talked about more  
Pistol sees the same issue- one and done  
He needs to be ready for the whole red army
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
I am upset.

Fucking student loan company just changed how you signed din and it gave me security questions I never even picked (Also I made these questions when I was 16. I’m now 22) and I was like okay fuck

click here if yo udo t remember  
Oh okay cool

if you dint remember please sign in via one if these banks

My bank ain’t here though.

well fuck you
Anonymous #415A
I so tired of no power. I just wanna chill in muh bedroom, wake up late, n’ start RPing from meh compooter.

There’s a new storm brewing out on the northwest side of the Yucatan
background furry #19375

Yesterday’s news; “it gon’ peter out east of Mexico”

Today’s news; “it probably headed east into Mississippi, tho dry front will keep it away”

Tomorrow’s news, probably; “nah jk, it barrelling straight toward us”

The next day’s news; “aw hecc it a cosmic stranglet, the whole southeast seaboard gonna turn into a landscape of hot slag, aw well RIPerooni”

Wednesday;  
full

“Thanks to the chaotic forces of global warming, we have broken through into this reality…”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide