Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I so bored

full

Thonkin eh this^ dood “derg”-ified.  
(Probably wingless, tho flying’s overrated when there’s jumpjets & dropships, plus wings don’t work outside atmospheres)

feel leik, them being compared to living tanks or trucks as a species leans too much on hyperbole. (They’re more like large animals that at best get knocked out by express hunting rifles, while usually just taking the brunt, killing the shooter, then developing a taste for humans)

The dood in the pic above, tho. He really does look like a small, highly armored car. Could do with more guns (read modern krogan combat doctrine; “a gun for every limb” they have short tails too P:), but that one he does have looks pretty “substantial” already, kinda like a teeny cannon. (He should mabbeh have an m-37 falcon. :P)
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
This has me thonkin’ tho, on other “tuchankan” alternatives comparable to krogan.

with dergs, it’s the longevity & kobold underlings.

Hmmm…

Krogans also “regenerate” from fatal injuries, which has me thinkin’, leeeeik,

Alligators are now the largest animals known to regrow limbs. The discovery could help scientists understand how this ability evolved and functions—and possibly benefit research into regeneration-based medicine in humans

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… %@___@%

I wanna post onsite images of crocodilians, but muh tablet too clunky, plus battery is below 40% & it’s feeling hot in my hands.

Jinx’s oc “Kalia” comes to mind;

full  
full

thefuuuuuuug
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
I once daydreamed of if turian cabal vanguards would be, leik,

if portrayed “encounter-wise” with “creative liberties” n’such,

kinda like these doods

The electrical arcs - biotic usage causing electrostatic buildup  
nimble acrobatics - mass effect fields letting them “fall” weightlessly thru hallways (or flykick across a parking lot)  
(plus creepily moving objects around & slamming hinged doors closed, leik a poltergeist)

&, weeeell,

%[ NSFW:Grotesque ]%  
teh wrist blades. :P
background furry #19375

After hearing on radio of the power company and parish officials patting themselves on the back for “completely” restoring the parish, sans a few extremely damaged areas, of which the unincorporated area I live in wasn’t mentioned (tho Grand Isle certainly was mentioned, dozens of times in fact, & they’ve already removed the sand dunes covering the roads over there),

I’m having serious ruminations about taking an empty glass syrup bottle, a bit of all that gasoline I have sitting around, and then doing something about that one tree blocking garbage & electrician trucks from entering. I’m sick and tired of fleas and no hot, clean water to get rid of them with.

Yes, the tree’s base is a bit close to the house of the fucker who refuses to cut apart and remove it (despite bragging about his array of tools capable of doing so that he uses for his business), but, y’know, the fire station’s less than a hundred feet away, just on the other side of the street from his house…
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
(if that tree is in the way and may or may not prevent emergency services from doing their job you may have a case for the firefighters to just remove it anyways, and if it has a bug infestation and is close to his house you could frame it as being concerned it will fall on his house any day now.)
background furry #19375

The chickenshit firefighters pass within eyesight of it every day. in fact, it’s had yellow caution tape that they put on it since day one after the hurricane passed.

The damned obstruction’s toppled toward the street, pulling down certainly-dead power line cables, and so blocking garbage pickup and those bucket-trucks the electricians use. I’ve got no clue why they’ve let it sit there that long. In fact, I’ve seen a tree-pruning truck past it, working on cutting down a different, completely-intact tree instead.

Called parish officials and power company the day before, they said they’d handle it yesterday.

I see lots of people leaving the street with RVs and camping trailers.
background furry #19375

I get the feeling that just out of sadism too to spite his neighbors, that guy with the toppled tree in his front yard killed that armadillo sitting on the street not that far down a ways. it’s rotting, leprosy-ridden carcass is only adding to the stench of weeks-old garbage along the street sides.

There’s gigantic flies, buzzing around everywhere. Can’t walk or bike-ride down the street anymore, just to get out the house. too unsanitary.
background furry #19375

Sooooooo, ye.

the very first place they fixed up too was the french quarter/bourbon street, & yet the city’s just a bit surprised there’s so few no tourists. (not counting the overworked-as-hell outstate electricians on their rare, short breaks, & from what I’ve heard too I think, their families they’ve brought with them to hotels)

never visit southeast Louisiana. the facade they put up is a baldfaced lie meant to rake in tourist cash, not to mention the shootings.

And the rattos.

full  
full  
(ratto in pizzeria that was closed down^)

Heccin’ l o r g e, y u g e Norwegian rattos

proudly strutting in clear view thru bourbon street %>_______>%
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
i was making no plans to go there anyways, i heard from the extermnators that there was a fricking rat king(not the knotted up thing, just a large and in charge rat) that he at first mistook for a cat that got fat off all the ratts.
background furry #19375

well,

so far, two good things today:

a pair of cableline repair trucks made it past the height-blockading tree, one with a new pole, another with a barrel-platform thing, so the street’s at least being tended to now electricity-wise.

the other thing; the wind picked up into a breeze that’s just enough to keep flies away, and since the sky is clear and sunny, the dry heat’s caused all the shattered and decimated pine logs to release a fresh pine scent down the street, suppressing the smell of accumulated garbage. (the poor dead armadillo’s also been picked up, tho dunno by who. the garbage pickup tho still has my undying hatred for leaving. I’m not going to forget when I saw them turn around and leave.)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide