Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Pizzamovies
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Living slice
@Cobalt  
It’s not making one that’s the problem, I just feel Character sheets take away from in roleplay character development. I like to learn things as you go along, not all in the beginning.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Pizzamovies  
(certainly a point to be made, and i honestly like the way you’d play it… but it helps the creator incredibly to know what he has to work from, what offers a challenge, what is too easy, that kinda thing.)
Cobalt

@Pizzamovies  
You can be sparse on those details if you want, I just want a general impression of your core character concept and what to expect ability-wise for “balance” reasons.
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Rising resistance would depend on where nyanta wants to take it, and empyria… would require me to A remember what i had planned for it and B to know who all is still playing.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide