Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Anonymous #BEFB
(this is cor)

I liv, tho I can’t stay on for long

Ida made the over-river electrical tower topple down.

I keep hearing houses were completely obliterated too, but the most damage to my house was roofing peeled off.

Bartering for fuel for truck and generator since money isn’t as valuable as, leik, food and water.

Had to heckin’ find fire dept. in their homes to cut apart fallen trees on road into neighborhood. <=<
Anonymous #DD1C
@EclecticInspiration  
I alrite. >:P

Everyone I know’s doing gud. just, heccin’, B O R E D. No power for next week.

Scribbled this in muh boredom unto paper one night by candle/flashlight;

Mass Effect races to furry species  
Alliance - most general mammal species, + general ai (protogens) one pres of us in ME was uploaded in lore, which caused 2nd civil war if I remember rightly  
Asari - “thessian” marine species (yis, I think this should include & predominantly feature shorgs. Short biotic commando-ninjas… ___)  
Krogan - dragons (“tuchankans”)  
Geth - geth (+ more shiz we can make up, long as it fits the gestalt virtual society bill)  
Turians - turians  
Drell - general reptiles, tho still all called “drell”  
Batarians - skaven  
Volus - volus(?)  
Vorchans - kobolds (woulda considered them skaven for their speech, but their common servitude under krogans (dragons) feels like it fits better for the species)  
Salarians - salarians (or amphib species?)  
Quarians - (dunno, mabbeh they’d be the only humanoid species?)  
Protheans/collectors - insectoids? (Changelings?)  
Hanar - hanar  
Elcor - elcor  
Background avian species I can’t recall - avians  
Shadow broker’s species - same (or dragon, if krogans still krogan?)  
Background uploaded civilization I can’t recall - any species in physical android forms

Also daydream a bunch about the tactical considerations of thermal clips vs heat sinks. Ejecting a thermal clip may for instance do gud for sustaining fire, but that’s a fire hazard, especially if in a pure o2 atmosphere or worse. Plus ejecting while in an ultrafrigid environment could result in an explosion comparable to a hand grenade going off. In-built heatsinks are safer and gud for prolonged mid or low intense conflict.
Anonymous #DD1C
Fug >:\ (“shorg biotic commando-ninjas… @___@”)

@NyantaStarhunt  
I miss being online wichu guyz, this sux big-time. .__.’

Imma be back full soon tho, I promise. ;P;
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Anonymous #DD1C  
Shorg findin’ the big brain shiz  
gotta keep that paper handy. it’s so good for when you’re without electronics.  
fuggin’, big brain shiz. gud kobolds. gud skavens.

Can’t wait for shiz to be back, yeye? Might have shiz for ye if I remember where I put it- or if I remember what it was >:/
Anonymous #BEFB
@EclecticInspiration  
I can’t wait, but talkin’ to u guys, even if just for a bit, makes me feel so much better. ;P;

All I got for solid reading material too are two books; the ultimate rpg gameplay guide (giving a lot of tips on writing too) and a thick leatherback of the entire lord of the rings novel. (It packed to the brim with exposition on everything. Prologue for example is a complete rundown on hobbit life, history, lineages, & the shire)
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Anonymous #BEFB  
I’m glad, bud

shizzle ’>.> dummi thicc book of LotR

“Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.  
Elves are fantastical. They create fantasies.  
Elves are glamorous. They project glamor.  
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.  
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.  
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.  
No one ever said elves are nice.  
Elves are bad.

-Terry Pratchett  
if it givs u any fun idears
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Things are getting a bit apocalyptic now. ‘<-<

Since yesterday a man died after an alligator in his garage tore his arm off. They couldn’t find the body. Ppl are also pulling guns on each other as they cut in line for gas, since they need it to run generators for powering fridges and air conditioning, and just waiting in line burns half a fuel tank. After one guy was fatally shot the ppl waiting behind that guy’s car just pushed it aside so they could move up past, rather than help him as he died.

Ya know those kinda crazy ladies the internet likes to call “Karen”s? One had a fit so bad she tried to run over a policeman. After she missed him he promptly drew his gun out and shot her nine times through the windshield.

On my own street the night before, apparently a house nearby to mine had it’s walls spray painted in X’s and O’s, as if someone had played tictactoe on it. Last night as well the broken wood fencing I’d propped back up and fixed was toppled down in one spot.

Sssssoooooooooo, je, in a nutshell right now, murderous sociopaths are boldly revealing themselves, and shady ppl are stalking around my house at night. Was a bit optimistic at first. Now tho, I’m sleeping next to me gun. >->
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Oh yeeeeaaah, one more thing too, in my backyard there are dozens of gigantic spiders building massive webs at unbelievably fast rates, so it’s a bit hard to keep things cleanly out there, what with all the scattered roofing and house-parts laying about that I have to pick off of my lawn. I think I’ll also be seeing lots of cockroaches soon, since they were driven out of the back woods by the storm and rain. Keeping them out me house tho so far with poison and lavender-scented febreeze.

I’m fuggin’,

Heccin’ surrounded by decay and potential death. >___>’

Just four more days of this tho, till power is hopefully back on by Wednesday
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide