Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
been thinkin’ve mishmashing Brigador’s plot with Titanfall, where a small group of traitor Frontier Militia pilots & smuggled-in IMC mercenaries bring an independent & isolated megacity down from the inside since it’s too fortified against invasion.

Work’s been getting in the way of this tho. Have to go help my uncle paint cars in a bit.

If the work doesn’t make me tired however I’ll join that RP if it’s posted today, & may be able to RP all of tomorrow since that uncle’s getting surgery for afib that day. one personal caveat tho; long as it’s not by-the-book with Titanfall and nothing else.

full

leik, the weight, firepower, & height of titans could be a guideline on what’s generally permitted.

while sumthin’ loik, this;  
full

or this;  
full

could certainly be driven after some careful work with blowtorches & hyjacking, it’d mainly serve as a sorta “boss” that “kool-aid mans” its way thru a tall concrete wall after normal fighting’s escalated to where nothing else can meet the PCs’ match.

mabbeh some hovercrafts (limited to flying up to 30 meters or so in the air, & even then only for short periods),  
full

powersuits,  
full

tanks too,  
full

spidertonks too, just coz,  
full

even sumthin’ leik the Tumbler from Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy. >->  
full

“batpod” mototank?  
full

In short, let ppl go absolutely wild with that they want, as long as it’s not, leik, an outright land-battleship requiring well over a dozen ppl to operate & maintain, not to mention repair back up to optimal function after one or two fights worth of accumulated damages.

Spekkin’ of downtime, that could be one more tool to get ppl out of their war machines & on foot, either proceeding onward while their vehicle gets repaired, scavenging wreckage for salvaged replacement stuff, scouting, etc. It’d help change things up too if ppl are sitting in their war machines longer than necessary.
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
full  
"The Carlos, a straight-pull bolt action, high-velocity grenade launcher, is the bread and butter of any infantry or powersuit division. A rear shot from a Carlos hits almost as hard as a howitzer, provided you can catch a target with its shields down. It's what keeps infantry and powersuits relevant in combat with much heavier mechanized units - just as the crack of hardshields breaking can be heard, a volley of Carlos rounds will be sailing towards the exposed vehicle."

full  
"I can't recall the Bonesaw's original appellation, but I know it was some reference to the old regime which is why they changed it. The new moniker came from a single battle during The Troubles - fledgling militia ambushed an under-equipped IMC infantry division in transit through Linschotten, the rebel attacking force comprised mostly of small powersuits equipped with the MGs. As you know Linschotten is mostly farmland - plenty of concealment but no cover for miles around - so when the wall of powersuits emerged from those cornfields the IMC infantry had nowhere to go. Most were shot before they could hit the dirt, and within minutes over eight thousand infantry had been cut down by the Bonesaw."

[ 🎶 ]  
@_@

Frontiers & Pioneers: First Blood Pt. 2
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
My main load out right now is volt (Gun runner, extended mag, default sights) P2016 (extended mag), Charge rifle with extended too pulse pilot, hover kit, ordnance expert, Monarch, (battery thief, arc rounds, maelstrom, XO-16 accelerator)
background furry #19375

@Praedyth  
not sure if I should regenerate, may do so after I get my sister her own gaming pc.

anyway tho, I still have to show in today to sand primer down on a few more spots on a car.

this doesn’t mean tho that imma stop thinkin’ about what I’d do if I made my own RP. >->

tryin’ teh put together something horrible to mull over, for when shit would hit the fan, loik,  
||*…Like engineered viruses, they are even capable of binding and organizing inorganic materials into crystalline structures—in other words, they can build synthetic components such as implants within organic bodies.*
full
*At least one variant of the virus explicitly targets vehicles, including titans. The nanoplague physically breaks them down, combines them with other machines, and transforms them into centipedal monstrosities known as “snappers”.*||
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide