Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
Hav job for munie  
hav hobbies that pay u  
hav hobbies that don’t

if you enjoy writing, maybe keep it or sum shiz  
but if you’re lookin’ for sum munies or “fruit” from your hobby, it kinda depends on what you’re lookin’ for, but hobbies where you make shiz can be profitable  
from model making (+friends)  
to electronics (+???)  
to costumes or leather working  
to furniture

desk boi? try coding

bruh hobbies are for your enjoyment or to relieve the mind in some way. why do you “write”?
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
by writing (also described it to my sister as dungeon-mastering), I mean, leik, RPing. Or at least attempting to.

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there’s barely been any activity today), I’ve mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n’shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got immersed into playing them (& so I don’t play anything as the time passes).

I dunno if I should ask for an RP partner (I’m not optimistic with it, given the pinned threads’ weeks-long inactivity), or try over on Blue Moon Roleplaying, tho that site looks daunting to try getting used to, and I dunno how well or closely people get along there.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
Were inactive because stephan gets distracted, i get busy and forget, and you just have to wait a lot of the time. Here soon ill be more availible.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide