Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=27770#post_27770
)  
by writing (also described it to my sister as dungeon-mastering), I mean, leik, RPing. Or at least attempting to.

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got immersed into playing them (& so I don't play anything as the time passes).

I dunno if I should ask for an RP partner (I'm not optimistic with it, given the pinned threads' weeks-long inactivity), or try ovexpandingr ton Blue Moon Roleplaying, tho that site looks really daunting to try getting used to, and I dunno how well or closely people get along there.
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=27770#post_27770
by writing (also described it to my sister as dungeon-mastering), I mean, leik, RPing. Or at least attempting to.

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got into them.

I dunno if I should ask for an RP partner (I'm not optimistic with it, given the pinned threads' weeks-long inactivity), or try expanding to Blue Moon Roleplaying, wthico that fsitee looks really bit daunting to try getting used to, and I dunno how well or closely people get along there.
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=27770#post_27770

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got into them. I dunno if I should ask for an RP partner (I'm not optimistic with it, given the pinned threads' weeks-long inactivity), or try expanding to Blue Moon Roleplaying, which feels a bit daunting to try getting used to.
No reason given
background furry #19375

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today I could take part in), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got into them.
No reason given
background furry #19375

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today I could take part in), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got into them.
No reason given
background furry #19375

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I would lose myself here from if I got into them.
No reason given
background furry #19375

by writing (also described it to my sister as dungeon-mastering), I mean, leik, RPing.

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now, to, leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I cwould lose myself here from gettinf I got into them.
No reason given
background furry #19375

by writing (also described it to my sister as dungeon-mastering), I mean, leik, RPing.

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now to, leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on, along with a long list of other games I could lose myself here from getting into them.
No reason given
background furry #19375

After getting off today, besides keeping a close eye on Furbooru notifications & messages (there's barely been any activity today), I've mostly just listened to music occasionally while browsing youtube, even tho my sister and I both have gaming-tier desktop computers now to, leik, both play Titanfall 2 n'shiz on.
No reason given