Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
This ratt’s comin’ outta Georgia lookin’ for a soul to steal  
now he wuz in a bind ‘cuz he was behind ‘n’ he wuz willin’ to make a deal  
This ratt came upon a man-thing strummin’ on a guitar- sounded like music to him  
…  
yeh so he just fuggen ate him
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
You guys have no idea how excited i am i will do my best to get it posted today.

All I have is you can be furry ir human or robo.

Also the start will be a battle and i dont mind whatever said you are all on because the sides womt matter heh
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
Nya has the planet the enemy and the driven story.

If any of yu all have a custom titan you want to use please run it past me first. But if yu choose a standard titan yu can customize it!

Ijust need a name for the adventure

I put this in the wrong fugging chat
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

[ From the Ashes of Yesterday · Gavin Singleton ]  
full

@Cerebrate @Praedyth  
this machine (+ extra ammo & speedloader mods) kills ticks good it does %>->%

@NyantaStarhunt  
is this kosher? (the flying “Svarog” wanzer from the Front Mission series game Left Alive);  
full  
I imagine it’d, loik, start off badly damaged, incapable of flight, & with two or three arms/weapon mounts missing.

armament-wise, I’d be looking to pick up anything tbh, tho prioritizing naval rifle-cannons, continuous-wave ‘‘heat ray’’ lasers, sub-caliber railguns (a.k.a. ‘‘dusters’’, ‘‘sandblasters’’, or ‘‘needlers’’) (idea being that hypervelocity makes small inert pellets act like high-explosive rounds), or ‘snappier’ laserpulsers (can “drill” past armor, tho like all lasers may have trouble with smoke screens) I certainly won’t be using all this shiz at once however, as more than two guns is confusing enough.

one day tho, I need to make a post distinguishing the difference & capabilities of space-age guns & other weaponry.  
mabbeh I could, leik, do something that in-context, as loik, some sorta John Carrol Dolan ‘‘War Nerd’’ sounding shorg. >->
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
dafug  
damn  
I should add Titanfall to the list of games I should try Sacred Text.

%yeh so people didn’t like that I’m an uncultured fug so a man from Ohio took it upon himself to make lists of crap for me to dabble in. Books, games, anime, & movies. These lists, collectively, are called The Sacred Text.%
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Dave33333  
I did, indeed, encounter a dangerous, wicked and lonely man from Ohio. I had to bargain my soul for the-  
…  
hol’ up  
rereads script

wait nah  
I got The Sacred Text™ by offending him with the previous list given to me by Thor (a nickname)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
yo that’s wacky  
maybe some day

lookin’ moreso at experiences over time. I, ah, never played any of the Halo games, or anything Zelda  
Need to get some Bois™ together, tho. Squad will be dope but it’d be dope-dope with some lads to have camaraderie with

in any case  
I’ve also got enough movies to last me for a few years .__.

Ratropolis will not be forgotten tho. I do not know why someone made this masterpiece but I’m relieved someone felt it necessary to wombo combo cards & tower defense together, but with ratts
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
dafug
damn
I should add Titanfall to the list of games I should try Sacred Text.
%yeh so people didn’t like that I’m an uncultured fug so a man from Ohio took it upon himself to make lists of crap for me to dabble in. Books, games, anime, & movies. These lists, collectively, are called The Sacred Text.%

Titan fall 2 is the best so far as it actually contains a campaign and has a lot more to do in multiplayer (and better controls) And you wont get your ass busted by a burn card kraber
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
I’m an ugly wombo combo heinz 57 of a bunch O’ shtuff  
apparently primarily scottish, according to the name. Turns out my clan was under another clan, and one O’ the bastards from said clan was actually our assistant platoon guide at OSUT.

The ohioan was a dangerous drifter that led us in D&D  
Thor was Norse pagan, & armed with a pendant of Thor’s hammer, no shit no lie
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide