Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Common side effects of Moderna vaccine
In the arm where you got the shot:
Pain
Redness
Swelling
Throughout the rest of your body:
Tiredness
Headache
Muscle pain
Chills
Fever
Nausea
These side effects usually start within a day or two of getting the vaccine. They might feel like flu symptoms and might even affect your ability to do daily activities, but they should go away in a few days.

meanwhile,  
in my dreams after the second shot:

[ 🎶 ]  
full  
full  
full

full

vaccine tryin’ teh tell me sumthin’? %•ิ_•%
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

wish I had time to roleplay lately.  
[ 🎶 ]
full
full

Across the hulls were a makeshift, yet effective, form of NxR armor: layers of recycled metal, plastic, and even tire components with a rubber insulate injected between…the design is believed to’ve originated from someone knowledgeable of the concept, then propagated to underlings through cultural reinforcement; typical raider education would preclude a scientific understanding of this communal breadth.
Most raiders would localize the armor only to vital areas–on vehicles, “armored bathtubs” is a largely accurate epithet. The dearth of protection between the vitals, rollcage-like bars throughout the interior, and the outer shell façade would allow munitions to overpenetrate, minimizing chances of catastrophic kills. This explains the raiders’ fast redeployment of their downed vehicles. Given the frequency in anecdotal evidence gathered from many settlement militias in the region, “Corsair Claret” is both effective and intentional.

I’ve got dark power fantasies stuck in muh head I wish I could play out.
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Uses cat as augmented reality/night vision goggles.

alrite, let’s see how much the view’s changed…

IMC mercenaries with distinctly afrikaner accents, plus Kuben Blisk directly inspired by Rhodesian mercenary Mike Rousseau, acrobatic flying spider mines, automated infantry programmed with “social engineering” techniques (i.e. holding hostages), even bigger gorilla-like death machines, ‘‘thermite’’ launchers, & a whole laundry-list of other Elysium/District 9 inspired weapons that make ppl burst like water balloons…

nop, everything’s still a meatgrinder.

full

Beautiful vistas tho. %<-<%
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide