Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

full  
(2.35 kt)

full  
(2.35 kt)

full  
(3.61 kt)

full  
(fleet of 3 kinetistars, 1 laserstar, & 1 basestar. Combined fleet weight amasses 13.0 kt.)  
(With only 5 ∆v, it’d do better if it the battlespace were around a moon-sized object tbh. Mars be too heccin’ lorge.)

blap
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

full

Frontier Defense is a wave based, cooperative game mode where four Militia Pilots must work together to defend an objective known as a Harvester from numerous, increasingly difficult waves of IMC forces. Each map has a customized series of waves that will always spawn, allowing for player strategies for specific rounds to be developed.
During each wave, players will have to repel significant numbers of IMC forces and keep the Harvester from being destroyed. Each wave is considered clean once every IMC unit has been destroyed.

full

[ 🎶 ]  
full

IMC Dropsite Massacre, circa June, 2723.  
( recorded footage from militia pilot helmet )

a gaem,  
that lets you be spiderman, armed with guns and bombs,  
who can drive a giant robot, armed with even bigger guns and bombs.
background furry #19375

IMC, be leik,

General Elias Marder:  
full

“Attention, all Apex Predator mercenaries. Angel City is under attack. The IMC is in trouble, and needs your help!

“Effective immediately, your contracts have all been reactivated!… Welcome back, pilots.‘’
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
(the only thing from that asshole i ever remembered was “the death of billions of civilians is not really something that matters as humanity will have reassembled such a number within 20 years.”)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
Sup, bitches  
I did the FTX. It sucked but it was easy. I was terrifyingly eager to fight with a folding shovel >.>  
We walked 12 miles with rucksacks on our backs. For another 4, we carried heavy equipment.  
We arrived at honor hill after 7 hours and got our cross rifles.  
I got mine. I’m probably not getting recycled so I’m glad.  
Now I just survive for the next 3 weeks with crazy people that’ll fight over dumb shit 👉🏻🐭👉🏻 but that’s not a big deal now.
Pizzamovies

Living slice
@EclecticInspiration  
Learn to fill your gas mask bag with smokes, Beef jerky and Monster. Get away with wearing black socks. Call your company XO a Butterbar. Stand at parade attention for your NCO and make sure you zero in on your neighbors target. With this knowledge you’ll become an E4 in no time and ascend the ladder from shitbag leg to shambag god.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide