Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.52% 17 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.25% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.72% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.46% 13 votes
What is love?
11.39% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.86% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.80% 3 votes

Poll ends . 79 votes cast so far.

dream
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
the mrbeast techno vs dream duel video sucked. he hyped it up so much and then they barely even got to talk in the video, it was just mrbeast and his obnoxious friends commentating literally every action one of the two did. so stupid

i don’t understand why you’d hype up a big battle between two huge youtubers and then have them barely say anything all video while your annoying friends run their mouths…
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Nicelucario  
When we had to wait til the next day to buy rabbit food so we put a couple Hawaiian roll buns in there to tide them over.

I mean, really, those things are nice. If you’ve never tried them, you can buy them at most major grocers. Just look for the orange package with the crown on it.

full
Elly Catfox

nya
@OliverHancock
“I remember those being very sweet.”
-Nicelucario

“The longing for sweets is really a yearning for love or sweetness.”
-Marion Woodman

“If life feels bitter and sour, taste the sugar from the sweetness of flower.”
-Munia Khan

“How can a nation be great if its bread tastes like Kleenex?”
—Julia Child
dream
Heavy Lifter -
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
i was bored so i went on tiktok and now its suddenly 2 am……. i hate it here i get so distracted by mindless entertainment
dream
Heavy Lifter -
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
i’ve been laughing at the phrase “i’m gonna go have gender with your mom” for like 5 hours straight. thanks tiktok
dream
Heavy Lifter -
Artist -

TAKING A BREAK
my mind has been blown by the dumbest thing ever but like i was listening to this one tally hall song and i was like oh this would fit minecraft manhunt lol and was like imagining an amv or whatever in my head and then i come in and like the exact video is in my recommendations? like exact same concept and uploaded 2 hours ago…. its not even the similar idea that blows my mind cuz yeah people have similar ideas but like… the timing… how HBWJDGBJKl
Elly Catfox

nya
Today I had the unfortunate thought that Scrubbing Bubbles existing means there must be rule 34 of it, and the unpleasant, yet curiosity-satiating experience of confirming that yes, there is.
Elly Catfox

nya
When you promise your girlfriend you’ll stop playing Fruit Ninja and make salsa instead:

full

Making salsa instead:

full

JK I wouldn’t trick my girlfriend like that. IRL fruit Ninja is tempting tho lol, maybe outside sometime haha. ;P
Elly Catfox

nya
@Nicelucario

I mean, it is the “stupid stuff that comes to mind” thread. There’s a lot of reasons you could casually consider something a “stupid” or “dumb” thought. I mean I guess it’s more of venting, but sometimes you try going back to the vent thread and it just hits different.
Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Moon?
I want to participate in this thread but I dislike forums and backtracking on messages. So I end up just reading the last one or two posts and then decide whether I want to add something or not. This is stupid.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide