Basic implications and aliases

Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
Hey there!

All things have been done, noteworthy comments:

Sex toy implication added.

There won’t be an anal masturbation tag, instead the standard is as follow:

own tail, own fingers, own horns, whatever body part of the character = ‘anal’ + ‘masturbation’ tags individually.

dildos (sex toys in general), objects in general = anal insertion + masturbation

normal sex = anal

Analingus as per Derpi’s legacy.

There will be no distinction between plot, ass, butt etc… everything is butt now as per suggestion since we already have a solid species tagging system that division would be redundant and just added work/confusion without need.

Spread butt/licking butt approved, alias and implications added.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
There won’t be an anal masturbation tag, instead the standard is as follow:
own tail, own fingers, own horns, whatever body part of the character = ‘anal’ + ‘masturbation’ tags individually.

There is a problem with this, because “anal” implies “sex” and masturbation is not sex. You just added the “sex” tag to a solo image >>554 trying to comply to what you just wrote:

full

To resolve this, the implication:

anal -> sex

needs to be deleted.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@Fleetfoot  
What about vaginal? Female dragon/snake/etc. could use their tail to masturbate vaginally. Would it be tagged as “vaginal” + “masturbation”? Then “vaginal” can’t imply “sex” either.

And what would be the name of a tag that describes inserting a tail into vaginal or anus, regardless of whether it is sex or masturbation?
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
It will function identically to what we come up for anal, I’m yet to update those tags as well.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@Fleetfoot

And what combination of tags would be used if a character that has two tails was using one of them on their own anus and the other on their partner’s vagina?

If it would be only “anal, vaginal, masturbation,”. then if the character with two tails had a vagina too, they could use their own tail on their vagina instead of their anus and on their partner’s anus instead of vagina. That combination would be also “anal, vaginal, masturbation” but the situation would be different ;)
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
It is still factual to what is there in the image, so both cases will have ‘anal, vaginal, masturation’ regardless. If an user wants to go into extreme specifics they are advised to make their own galleries, tags are not meant for personal organization.

‘Mutual masturbation’ is a tag that can be added for applicable situation.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@Fleetfoot  
Alright, that example was overcomplicated.

I can come up with a significantly more likely one:

1)Two male characters, one is penetrating the other with their penis, while the second, the one which is being penetrated, uses their hands for penile masturbation

tags: male x male, masturbation, anal, sex

2)Two male characters, one is penetrating the other with their penis and the same character, the one which is penetrating, uses their tail for anal masturbation.

3)Two male characters, one is penetrating the other with their tail while the second, the one which is being penetrated, uses their hands for penile masturbation

This is not extreme specifics, 1) and 2) depict penile anal sex and in the 3) there is no penis used at all. 1) and 3) depict hands being used for masturbation and the 2) instead depicts tail being used for that, and by a different character, but the tags are the same.

To differentiate between those 3 situations there is a need for at least two of those three tags:

a) penetrating with a penis  
b) penetrating with a tail  
c) masturbating using hands

Because if only one of them was added, then:

if only a) was added then situations 1) and 2) would still have the same tags

if only b) was added the situation 2) and 3) would still have the same tags

if only c) was added then situation 1) and 3) would still have the same tags

––  
‘Mutual masturbation’ is a tag that can be added for applicable situation.

There was no mutual masturbation situation in my previous example. In this one there isn’t one either.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Getting back to the implications, regarding discussion from here:

indoors or inside?

outdoors or outside?

and then consequently:

outdoor sex or outside sex :P sex outside?

On Derpibooru it was indoors, outdoors and outdoor sex

But then if you are going with simplifying the tags, then the last one is not needed, because “outdoors” + “sex” (or “indoors” + “sex”) just mean the same. And in this case - I would agree with that. The only situation where this combination would not work would and be ambiguous would be comics where on one page one panel shows something outdoors and other shows sex indoors, but there are 0 results for outdoor sex, comic, indoors combination on Derpibooru anyway.

And for the record: e621 uses outside and inside, there is a tag outdoor sex but with only 100 posts it may very well be just people used to the Derpi tag using it also on e621 without checking if actually exists there. There is a tag called public with 14975 posts, but on Derpi there is a tag public sex that means exactly that (2814 posts). Interestingly on Derpibooru there is also a tag named just public (without the sex part) with no description so I have no idea what it’s intended purpose is, but out of 1289 pictures tagged with it 1138 are explicit.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
For this instance we’re going with indoors and outdoors.

There is no need for a ‘outdoors sex’ / ‘indoors sex’ tag, that’s redundancy when you already have both as individual tags.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
There is such thing as a dildo with two ends, the tag for that on Derpi is “doubleheaded dildo”, on e621 it is “double dildo”. I’m not a native English speaker so I can’t really judge it, but from what I can find in a dictionary it seems that the correct spelling of that word from Derpi tag would be “double-headed” with a “-” in between.

I’m writing about it because this sex toy it’s present on image >>44 and I don’t know how to tag it there ;)

Once it’s decided then “double ended dildo” should be probably aliased into whatever it is (it’s an alias that exists on e621).

—–  
EDIT:

The tag varginal insertion incorrectly implies penetration, it should imply insertion instead, so:

Implicaiton:  
varginal insertion -> insertion

Also the detailed description of varginal insertion is not accurate. It should be changed to:

See vaginal for vaginal penetration with a body part instead of an object.

Also the tag insertion lacks description. It should be like in penetration but inverted, so detailed description should be:

Not to be used for body parts, for those see penetration.

And by the way:

Alias:

vaginal penetration -> vaginal  
oral penetration -> oral  
cloacal penetration -> cloacal  
cloaca penetration -> cloacal

Implication  
cloacal -> penetration

Short descrpiton for cloacal:

Cloacal sex or masturbation.

Detailed description for cloacal:

Used when any character in the image is penetrated cloacally (through cloaca) by a penis, tail, finger or a tentacle (something other than a toy). See cloacal insertion for use of a toy.

Implication  
cloacal insertion -> insertion

Short description for cloacal insertion:

For when sex toys and other objects are used cloacally (through cloaca.)

—  
Remove alias:

anal masturbation -> anal insertion

because “anal masturbation” can be either with a toy (“anal insertion” + “masturbation”) or with a body part (“anal” + “masturbation”).

—–  
EDIT2:

Implication:

oral insertion -> insertion

Short description for oral insertion:

For when sex toys and other objects are used orally.

—––  
EDIT 3:

Implication:

urethral -> penetration  
urethral insertion -> insertion

Alias:  
urethral penetration -> urethral

Short description for urethral insertion:

For when sex toys and other objects are used urethrally (through urethra.)

Short description for urethral:

Urethral sex or masturbation.

Detailed description for urethral:

Used when any character in the image is penetrated urethrally (through urethra) by a penis, tail, finger or a tentacle (something other than a toy). See urethral insertion for use of a toy.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
  1. Why double-**head** dildo and not double-**headed** dildo , with the “ed” after “head”? On Derpibooru it’s “doubleheaded” not “doublehead”. If it’s a mistake then it should be aliased into the proper one:

double-head dildo -> double-headed dildo

and also:  
    doublehead dildo -> double-headed dildo  
    doubleheaded dildo -> double-headed dildo

2. I just discovered that actually the tag varginal insertion it just misspelled tag vaginal insertion. I didn’t even notice that it was misspelled because it had implications created so somebody from the staff had to not notice that too. So the better descriptions from va*r*ginal insertion should be moved to vaginal insertion.

3. Another thing I didn’t notice is that the quote on my proposition of description of cloacal insertion didn’t work because it had “).[/bq]” at then end of the link and it broke the quote.

The proper one should be:

For when sex toys and other objects are used cloacally (through cloaca ).

BTW how do I make a link that should be followed with a bracket without adding a space between the link and the bracket itself?

The brackets at the end in the description are important, without them it looks silly, and they are not there at the moment ;)

4)I don’t know why but when I’m checking the tag anal masturbation it shows 0 posts beside the tag, but below there are 7 pictures from the tag anal insertion. Is this some error or it just needs time to update or what?

——  
EDIT:

Implication:

fingering -> penetration

description for fingering:

Used when any character in the image is penetrated using a finger or fingers either by themselves or others.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
Hey there!

1)All updated accordingly.

2)Fixed.

3)Hyperlinks do not work in the short description field, those can only be present on detailed description.

4)That’s normal, it does take a little while for the re-indexing to finish, it’s already fixed.

5)Tag updated.

Cheers!
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@Fleetfoot  
3) Then it should be moved to the detailed description. Analogous one is already on urethral insertion ;) I think it’s important that this link is there, not everyone knows what a cloaca is.

——  
EDIT

Implication:

bobcat -> lynx

snow leopard -> big cat  
jaguar -> big cat  
leopard -> big cat

amur leopard -> leopard (amur leopard is a subspecies of leopard)  
amur leopard -> big cat

——  
EDIT 2:

from Derpi, alias:

biting lip -> lip bite  
lip biting -> lip bite  
biting lips -> lip bite

ear nom -> ear bite  
ear nibble -> ear bite  
ear biting -> ear bite

and not from Derpi probably this too:

bitting ear -> ear bite

implications:

lip bite -> biting  
ear bite -> biting
Extraterrestrial Fluff
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
Aliases:

lilo and stitch -> lilo & stitch - The correct spelling for this copyright is with an ampersand (&), not with the word “and”. It’s a common mistake, especially since there are people out there who don’t bother with using ampersands.  
oliver and company -> oliver & company - Same as the above, just for a different copyright.

Implications:

experiment (lilo & stitch) -> alien - All the experiments are extraterrestials.  
togruta (species) -> alien - Another extraterrestrial species.  
ducktales (2017) -> ducktales - Since there’s the original 1987 series, of course, ducktales should be for the franchise as a whole.  
ducktales (1987) -> ducktales - Second verse same as the first.  
transparent background -> alpha channel OR alpha transparency - There should be a tag for images that have alpha transparency in general, since not all images with alpha transparency have transparent backgrounds. e.g. >>625 has alpha transparency, but there is a solid background behind the character, which makes transparent background inaccurate.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Implications from Derpi:

black and white -> monochrome  
black and white -> grayscale

mother and son -> mother and child  
mother and son -> female  
mother and son -> male  
mother and son -> son

father and son -> father and child  
father and son -> male  
father and son -> son

mother and child -> female  
father and child -> male

This is on is not from Derpi, but maybe all those above should also imply something like offspring?

If yes then also:

interspecies offspring -> offspring

–  
And also those are implications from Derpi:

sisters -> sister  
sisters -> siblings  
sisters -> female

brother -> male

EDIT:

centaur -> taur

EDIT2:

sniper rifle -> weapon  
sniper rifle -> gun

gun -> weapon

sword -> weapon

spear weapon

cannon -> weapon  
cannon -> gun

firearm -> gun

EDIT 3:  
pawpads -> paw pads  
toe beans -> paw pads

EDIT 4: Of course those two above should be aliases and not implications, so alias:

pawpads -> paw pads  
toe beans -> paw pads
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Why sparkle dog implies original species? Sparkle dog is just a dog that has a lot of unnatural colors, not it’s own species. It’s still a dog. That implicaiton should be removed.  
–  
Alias:

xcom -> x-com  

Question: Do we need a distinction between all those “hands on something” and “hand on something” tags?

If not there should be an alias from “hand*s**” form to -> “hand” form.

BTW why does searching for “@hand on**`” doesn’t work?

full

It obviously should work…

full

—  
Implication as on Derpi:

sound -> animated  
sound -> webm

webm -> animated

Because there is no other format that can have sound, right?

–  
highres -> high res  
high resolution -> high res

and just add descriptions same as on Derpibooru to it, they are here

Also this:

lowres -> low res  
low resolution -> low res

But on Derpi there is no description for it. E621 uses less than 500x500, but then they have different values for high resolution too:

full

https://e621.net/wiki_pages/2799

Actually, if they have it as `hi res@ then there should be another alias because people might be using the e621 tag.

hi res -> high res  
hires -> high res

Or maybe even this should be the main tag? I don’t know ;)

BTW: On e621 I think those resolution tags are even added automatically based on image resolution, no user input required.

–  
EDIT 1  
I created tags heart shaped butt and heart on butt because on Derpibooru there is only heart butt tag which, from what is there, I can assume it means heart shaped butt. Because there are two similar tags but of different meaning they should be distinctive enough. Anyway, they need descriptions now.

heart on butt descriptions:

Short:
Pattern in the shape of heart on the character’s butt

Detailed:
For the butt in the shape of heart see heart shaped butt

heart shaped butt descriptions:

Short:
Butt in the shape of heart

Detailed:
For the pattern in the shape of heart on butt see heart on butt

Implications:

heart on butt -> heart  
heart on butt -> butt

heart shaped butt -> heart  
heart shaped butt -> butt

Maybe both tags should even imply heart butt, I don’t know…

EDIT 2  
Implications:

licking sheath -> licking  
licking sheath -> sheath  
licking sheath -> tongue out

licking balls -> tongue out

penis tip -> penis

—  
EDIT 3:

curly tail -> cureld tail

EDIT 4:

Implication:

prehensile clitoral hood -> clitoral hood

This is an anatomical feature present on female sergals, that large “tentacle”-like body part next to clitoris. As clitoris is part of vulva, then:

clitoral hood -> vulva

I wouldn’t imply clitoris itself, because this clitoral hood can cover the clitoris and then it’s not visible and should not be tagged.
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
@LightningBolt  
Thanks it works.

And going back to aliases and implications:

Alias:  
machairodontine -> saber-toothed cat

machairodontine is a scientific name for those cats, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machairodontinae

Implication:

smilodon -> saber-toothed cat  
smilodon -> feline  
smilodon -> mammal

smilodon is a specific species from the group of all saber-toothed cats (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smilodon)

Implications:

saber-toothed cat -> feline  
saber-toothed cat -> mammal  
–  
procyonid - This tags is like the one on e621, https://e621.net/wiki_pages/17976

Implication:

procyonid -> mammal

procyonid description based on Wikipedia:

Members of the family Procyonidae which include raccoons, coatis, kinkajous, olingos, olinguitos, ring-tailed cats, and cacomistles.

–  
Implication:

raccoon -> procyonid  
–  
Implications:

ring-tailed cat -> procyonid  
ring-tailed cat -> mammal

ring-tailed cat description based on Wikipedia:

Short:
Mammal from the family Procyonidae, related to raccons, not cats.

Detailed:
See ringtail for the tail color pattern forming rings around it.

Alias (other names for this species from Wikipedia):

ringtail cat -> ring-tailed cat  
miner's cat -> ring-tailed cat  
bassariskt -> ring-tailed cat

–  
Implication  
ringtail -> tail

ringtail description:

Color pattern of stripes on tail that form rings around it.

Detailed: [bq]For similarly named species see: ring-tailed lemur, ring-tailed cat
Implication:

EDIT:
Think I got them all?
xcom - this one still needs to be aliased to x-com
EDIT 2:
And those aliases, sorry my links for those were broken in the last post:
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide