Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Basic implications and aliases

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@Fleetfoot":](/forums/tagging/topics/basic-implications-and-aliases?post_id=408#post_408
)  
1) Why "@[`double-**head** dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-head+dildo) and not "@[`double-**headed** dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo) , with the "ed" after "head"? On Derpibooru it's "doubleheaded" not "doublehead". If it's a mistake then it should be aliased into the proper one:

"@

[`
double-head dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-head+dildo) -> "@[`double-headed dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo)

and also:
"@

[`
doublehead dildo@":`](/tags/doublehead+dildo) -> "@[`double-headed dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo
"@
)  
[`
doubleheaded dildo@":`](/tags/doubleheaded+dildo) -> "@[`double-headed dildo@":`](/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo)

2) I just discovered that actually the tag "@[`va@`**r*@*`ginal@` @`insertion@":`](/tags/varginal+insertion) it just misspelled tag "@[`vaginal insertion@":`](/tags/vaginal+insertion). I didn't even notice that it was misspelled because it had implications created so somebody from the staff had to not notice that too. So the better descriptions from @`va*r*ginal insertion@` should be moved to @`vaginal insertion@`.

3) Another thing I didn't notice is that the quote on my proposition of description of "@[`cloacal insertion@":`](/tags/cloacal+insertion) didn't work because it had "_).[/bq]_" at then end of the link and it broke the quote.

The proper one should be:

[bq]

>
For when sex toys and other objects are used cloacally (through "[cloaca":](/tags/cloaca) ).[/bq]

^BTW how do I make a link that should be followed with a bracket without adding a space between the link and the bracket itself?^

The brackets at the end in the description are important, without them it looks silly, and they are not there at the moment ;)

4)I don't know why but when I'm checking the tag "@[`anal masturbation@":`](/tags/anal+masturbation) it shows 0 posts beside the tag, but below there are 7 pictures from the tag "@[`anal insertion@":`](/tags/anal+insertion"). Is this some error or it just needs time to update or what?

------

EDIT:

Implication:

"@

[`
fingering@":`](/tags/fingering) -> "@[`penetration@":`](/tags/penetartion

)

description for "@[`fingering@":`](/tags/fingering):

[bq]

>
Used when any character in the image is penetrated using a finger or fingers either by themselves or other characters.[/bq]
Reason: added part about fingering
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"@Fleetfoot":/forums/tagging/topics/basic-implications-and-aliases?post_id=408#post_408
1) Why "@double-*head* dildo@":/tags/double-dash-head+dildo and not "@double-*headed* dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo , with the "ed" after "head"? On Derpibooru it's "doubleheaded" not "doublehead". If it's a mistake then it should be aliased into the proper one:

"@double-head dildo@":/tags/double-dash-head+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo

and also:
"@doublehead dildo@":/tags/doublehead+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo
"@doubleheaded dildo@":/tags/doubleheaded+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo

2) I just discovered that actually the tag "@va@*r*@ginal@ @insertion@":/tags/varginal+insertion it just misspelled tag "@vaginal insertion@":/tags/vaginal+insertion. I didn't even notice that it was misspelled because it had implications created so somebody from the staff had to not notice that too. So the better descriptions from @va*r*ginal insertion@ should be moved to @vaginal insertion@.

3) Another thing I didn't notice is that the quote on my proposition of description of "@cloacal insertion@":/tags/cloacal+insertion didn't work because it had "_).[/bq]_" at then end of the link and it broke the quote.

[bq]For when sex toys and other objects are used cloacally (through "cloaca":/tags/cloaca ).[/bq]
^BTW how do I make a link that should be followed with a bracket without adding a space between the link and the bracket itself?^

The brackets at the end in the description are important, without them it looks silly, and they are not there at the moment ;)

4)I don't know why but when I'm checking the tag "@anal masturbation@":/tags/anal+masturbation it shows 0 posts beside the tag, but below there are 7 pictures from the tag "@anal insertion@":/tags/anal+insertion". Is this some error or it just needs time to update or what?

------
EDIT:

Implication:

"@fingering@":/tags/fingering -> "@penetration@":/tags/penetartion

description for "@fingering@":/tags/fingering:

[bq]Used when any character in the image is penetrated using a finger or fingers either by themselves or other character.[/bq]
Reason: added part about fingering
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
"@Fleetfoot":/forums/tagging/topics/basic-implications-and-aliases?post_id=408#post_408
1) Why "@double-*head* dildo@":/tags/double-dash-head+dildo and not "@double-*headed* dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo , with the "ed" after "head"? On Derpibooru it's "doubleheaded" not "doublehead". If it's a mistake then it should be aliased into the proper one:

"@double-head dildo@":/tags/double-dash-head+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo

and also:
"@doublehead dildo@":/tags/doublehead+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo
"@doubleheaded dildo@":/tags/doubleheaded+dildo -> "@double-headed dildo@":/tags/double-dash-headed+dildo

2) I just discovered that actually the tag "@va@*r*@ginal@ @insertion@":/tags/varginal+insertion it just misspelled tag "@vaginal insertion@":/tags/vaginal+insertion. I didn't even notice that it was misspelled because it had implications created so somebody from the staff had to not notice that too. So the better descriptions from @va*r*ginal insertion@ should be moved to @vaginal insertion@.

3) Another thing I didn't notice is that the quote on my proposition of description of "@cloacal insertion@":/tags/cloacal+insertion didn't work because it had "_).[/bq]_" at then end of the link and it broke the quote.

[bq]For when sex toys and other objects are used cloacally (through "cloaca":/tags/cloaca ).[/bq]

4)I don't know why but when I'm checking the tag "@anal masturbation@":/tags/anal+masturbation it shows 0 posts beside the tag, but below there are 7 pictures from the tag "@anal insertion@":/tags/anal+insertion". Is this some error or it just needs time to update or what?

------
EDIT:

Implication:

description for "@fingering@":/tags/fingering

[bq]Used when any character in the image is penetrated using a finger or fingers either by themselves or other character.[/bq]
Reason: added implication
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

and also:

------
EDIT:

Implication:

description for "@fingering@":/tags/fingering

[bq]Used when any character in the image is penetrated using a finger or fingers either by themselves or other character[/bq]
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

and also:

------
EDIT:

Implication:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

and also:

------
EDIT:

Implication:

Reason: added alias
Edited by CruFox