My Little Pony (Gen 5 and all the other ones)

Anonymous #F78C
They only one i want to gatekeep is the brony fandom from the rest of the mlp fanbase
Hollowfox

Est. 2012
At first I would be bummed out considering it’s gonna be a reboot (with EqG and future FiM-based films being cancelled), while at the same time I am interested. But since Emily Thompson has saved G4 from being forgotten by making G5 not only a reboot but a sequel to G4, I am excited for it.

But again, G4 will never be forgotten regardless of how people disliked post-S3 episodes.
Anonymous #9609
But again, G4 will never be forgotten regardless of how people disliked post-S3 episodes.
I never really got the people like that myself. I both liked and watched G4 all the way through to the very end and never skipped a single episode along the way.

But to each their own I guess.

I too am excited to see what G5 will bring, since it looks like it will employ a favorite fantasy trope of mine (where things that really happened in the past have become a new age’s legends and myths). I’m also hoping we’ll find out the ultimate fate of Twilight and the others, whether specifically or in a roundabout way.
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
I felt the movie was pretty decent, maybe not state of the art but sure didn’t blow or anything
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide