Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twiface in topic My Little Pony (Gen 5 and all the other ones)

Twiface

[@Fletch](/forums/shows/topics/my-little-pony-gen-5-and-all-the-other-ones?post_id=33234#post_33234)
I agree, the movie was decent. It didn't 'blow' in terms of sucking, but it didn't 'blow' my mind either.

Personally, I don't find the premise that engaging or the characters all that likeable aside from a specific few.
I also greatly dislike the *Filly Funtasia*-esque 3D animation. So despite my apathy for *Pony Life*, I actually like the *Pony Life*-esque *Tell Your Tale* far better than the flagship show (*Make Your Mark*).

[@Luna](/forums/shows/topics/my-little-pony-gen-5-and-all-the-other-ones?post_id=75#post_75)
> knowing hasbro, I have a sneaking suspicion gen5 will not be what anyone wants
Prophetic.

Thew news is going around that even Hasbro considers *Make Your Mark* to be a disappointment (I'm not sure how the toy sales are doing though. But I occasionally find G4 merchandise at stores, so maybe not that well?)
No reason given
Edited by Twiface