My Little Pony (Gen 5 and all the other ones)

Anonymous #F78C
They only one i want to gatekeep is the brony fandom from the rest of the mlp fanbase
Posted Report
HFX1997

aka Hollowfox
At first I would be bummed out considering it’s gonna be a reboot (with EqG and future FiM-based films being cancelled), while at the same time I am interested. But since Emily Thompson has saved G4 from being forgotten by making G5 not only a reboot but a sequel to G4, I am excited for it.

But again, G4 will never be forgotten regardless of how people disliked post-S3 episodes.
Anonymous #9609
But again, G4 will never be forgotten regardless of how people disliked post-S3 episodes.
I never really got the people like that myself. I both liked and watched G4 all the way through to the very end and never skipped a single episode along the way.

But to each their own I guess.

I too am excited to see what G5 will bring, since it looks like it will employ a favorite fantasy trope of mine (where things that really happened in the past have become a new age’s legends and myths). I’m also hoping we’ll find out the ultimate fate of Twilight and the others, whether specifically or in a roundabout way.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Viw's Art

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide