The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Cerebrate  
Quartermaster: “Or she was waiting to see what they’d do…”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Within the baserunner beside Anna, the shot can be heard. Panning a periscope around, a screen beside Nyanta shows all is well, though a hatch above can let him investigate if he’d like to.

@EclecticInspiration  
Val: “It’ll fix itself eventually… Don’t ask me why, though.” %>.>%

@Jinx  
The doge then steps toward the machineperson, standing beside the squalor of gristle emerged from the ground.

“…Would you like to tag along with us? We’re headed for a bunker far out west, and could use every gun we can hire.”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Eh… no? I’m fairly-certain we’re safe inside here, it’s your friends I was worried about. That viewscreen right there, on its lower-right, that circle; it’s a touchpad to control the camera above us on the exterior… I think they’re fiiine, look, Val’s even goin’ right up to talk to that stranger-robot.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
the machine looks down at them and sheathes the weapon on its back

Hmmm…i will travel with you. Though you must listen to any advice i give, as it could mean your life.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @Jinx @EclecticInspiration  
Val: “Welcome to our little group, then. Name’s undecided for it yet, but I’m open to suggestions.”

“…Speaking of names though, yours is?”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Hunched together, Anna’s irises visibly dilate as she watches fastidiously. “…I know he’s able to ‘come back’ like he said you and your friends can if killed, though I bet it’s still pretty inconvenient, not to mention painful in many ways.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx

@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “hmm, you must be a technological lifeform that evolved naturally to a degree, nothing we have on this world even comes close, except maybe organic life itself, you are not of artificial make, or at least your kind isn’t.”
background furry #19375

@Jinx @Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
Val: “We’re nice and civil by this century’s standards, but not a travelling circus-act, Ev. Also, what’s likely a mere traipse through a garden for you, will be a tedious, furtive venture through the world’s largest death-dealing emporium for us. Where we’re headed’s also got quite a few ‘barrows’ rife with near-‘unkillable’ predatory tumbleweed-bots–adaptable within a few hours on first encounter, among many other nasty things so deadly, the whole place is just a deadzone for anything conscious… Think of it as an ‘ecosystem’ of sapient, self-evolving weapons. Like Grimm was within Niraya, You’d fit right into Souterrain’s bestiary, Ev.”

“Alright… finding shelter out here’s put us a few extra miles away from where we’re headed. We could cut the trip down by going right through the Complex town we escaped from, but I strongly advise against that. We’ll circle around the outskirts instead, then hopefully make it to Pahrump before another sandstorm rolls in…”

Rearranging back into formation for travel, the caravan set off again Westward, giving the Nirayan office-town a wide berth as they circle past.

Hours of trekking across pure wilderness go peacefully, but tensely, as most of the caravan besides Anna seem far more focused on their surroundings, both immediately close by as well as in the distance… far, faaar off to the caravan’s right, one can see what may’ve once been Las Vegas.

full

The surrounding wilderness itself meanwhile is interrupted only by decayed roads bordered by long unending transparent tubes, likely used by pre-Cataclysm vac-maglev trains. Occasionally, scattered vehicle parts, junkyards of barebone car chassi, and even collapsed dome-villages are neared, but never passed through or too closely by, as if taboo.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
I am just so happy to be outside now…That inside place was HELL he thinks back to how he was captured and forced to play in the arena…although i did make some fans… Even if they are fucking insane
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Anna, sitting beside Nyanta within the baserunner as the terrain rolls by past the windows:

“Val told me about those peoples too. They’re just like your friends, but, what’s growing down there did something to them. We’ll be able to save them all, though… Come to think of it, that explains, ehm… may I see your hand?”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Out of curiosity, I glanced over you and your friends with a camera lensing polaroid. I noticed your hand looked… ‘different’…”

Gently holding his paw within both of her gloves, from the digits to halfway down his forearm, that limb begins to change in texture, with the fur seemingly sinking back into the skin… In moments, it all begins to look rather ‘sharp’ and wiry, too.

full

“…huh, they replaced the original lost after a round or two in their bloodsport arena?”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
OH yea this! chuckles almost forgot about that. I lost my arm i am pretty sure, one of those razor beasts got my arm he tries to think back and hums midnight would more than likley know more about it. I kinda got into a rage. Dont remember much
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide