The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt @Jiid So Daan  
Several other containers scattered about the storage place bear names of what’d hauntingly seem like up to ten more people, at most, but without their thumb-prints, they’re impossible to open. Xue, not looking as she’s outside the doorway to leave the two to their devices:

“I’m not sure who ‘they’ could be, but a few nights ago, I could’ve sworn I saw something through that window.” Referring to the larger room’s wide vista… of dense foliage, nearing almost right up against the glass.
Jiid So Daan
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@Coriolanus  
@NyantaStarhunt  
While Xue is still not looking over at either of them Lillith gets close to Nyanta and whispers, “Why is there no locker with her name?” Deciding on forgoing modesty for whatever stealth benefit he’s going without clothes, despite how embarrassing it will be.
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

%( thonk )%  
@NyantaStarhunt @Jiid So Daan  
Pacing near the larger room’s glass vista of the outside, trying to peer between the dense flora on the other side.  
“…It may’ve been a full moon that night, since it was alot brighter then. It looked like something large was brushing against those big leaves, further out there.”

“Couldn’t bring myself to leave this place after that, but since I felt I couldn’t be the only person here, I was about to take the risk… but since you’re both here now, I think we shouldn’t go, if people are starting to wake up; maybe someone might know something about all of this. Also, it’s just, I could’ve sworn saw two pale lights hovering out there, as if something was looking back through the window.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
he shrugs no idea. I woke up then found you two duking it out like rockey vs drago. Outside could hold answers but i agree we should wait. If others are here we should help them
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
Name: Imos  
Appearance: an androgynous white scaled lizardman with thin limbs and black claws  
Talents: able to stay calm under pressure and inherently a thinker  
Disadvantages: when he loses his shit, someone loses an arm.

(this about alright?)
background furry #19375

@Jiid So Daan @NyantaStarhunt  
“There’s a few packs of medicinal alcohol back in that storeroom. If you’re looking to make a weapon out of something, you could make a few firebombs with that I suppose, along with some cloth, and a few glass containers. There’s even a few small hot-plates to start fires with, in, there… Lillith, eh… why are you naked?”

@Cerebrate  
While awakening, a conversation with three distinct voices can be heard echoing down the hallway.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
Dont worry about nakedness right now. I wouldn’t recommend using thezs alcohol as firebombs. I would save it.

@jiid

the cat does a sly smirk and chuckles you sure about that? I am sure they would be able to track you even if you were naked

(Also what type of hot plate lmao.)
background furry #19375

(the hot plates can fit into the palm of anyone’s hand, radiate enough heat to be used as a heater, and can ignite dry material that touches it)

@Jiid So Daan @NyantaStarhunt  
“Ehm… well, there’s not much else here that I’ve found. There’s a few headlamps under that coffee table that light up when worn, and I suppose some of the furniture legs here could be turned into clubs. There’s also those two discolored tiles there, next to the window.” She points to them. By their seams surrounded against the other normal wood panels, the off-color tiles look almost like loose covers to something beneath.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide