Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
So, I probably leave Kelly Hill on Friday. I’ll get sent back to my unit(maybe?) and then I’ll be recycled(definitely going to get recycled). Going to refuse to train(RTT) upon being recycled aaaaaaand then I’m stuck here for two months doing details and cleaning. No phone, at any point probably, or minimally anyway. And then I might be sent home after that, or at least to my two weeks in the return home unit(RHU).

I’d keep training but I don’t want to be out here longer than I need to, and my bones are still as weak as my muscles(if not somehow weaker). My femur feels like it’s getting worse, but I can’t confirm that other than “yeh nah my leg fuggen hurts”
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Jinx  
Week one: we ran, hard, a lot. I felt immense pain in my legs and was struggling to keep up(first because weak muscles, then because “oof ouch”)  
Week two: yeah nah I was at camp Kelly for this so I dunno shiz lol  
Week 1 of HBL: still feeling pain  
Week 2 of HBL: still feeling pain  
Week 3 of BMT: still feeling pain, toughing it out because I Want To Be Here™

yeah so at some point between week 3 and 4, we went to the electronic shooting trainer(EST) which was dope as fug  
but some motherfucker  
“Southerland’s limping!”  
Drill Sergeant: “who’s limping?!” so then he asked me what was wrong with me. I lied because I thought he was doing something weird. he tells me to go to MTAC so now I have to.  
Week 4: My journey with MTAC & sick call begins. I’m on crutches and trying my best ;-;

Time goes on. I learn my fuggen femur has a “major” stress fracture. The doctor-person told me “so I know I was joking around yesterday but…you have weak grandma bones. Our minimum vitamin D count is 30 and your lab results show you have a 14”  
so that was a yikes.

Week 9: I’ve been doing my physical rehab. The Forge is next week. I’m ready to do it. I pull some strings- I’m gonna see a captain at the clinic before I’m supposed to, and he’s going to reevaluate my leg so I can maybe do the Forge.  
Friday, week 9: I wake up late- my battle buddies fucked me & didn’t wake me up. I grab a quitter and rush downstairs- the drill is chill. I get there(at sick call), and while standing in line…puke 4×. Obviously civilians don’t like that while we’re in corona times so I’m made to go to where the corona bois are- surprise, my quitter battle buddy is here, too. He tests positive. Guess who else tests positive?

Week 10 & 11(so far): Yeah so I’m at camp Kelly, positive side, with my battle buddy.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@EclecticInspiration  
fucc u, past me. battle buddy left today, so week 11 is without battle buddy.

@Cerebrate  
it’s been an un-fun ride. I’m hated by about half the platoon because I got off crutches so they think i can do stuff. already been accused of sandbagging. it’s a bloody “great” time

@no one in particular, but anyone in general  
supposedly Imight not get recycled? They might just have me ruck 44 laps around the track. but I can’t ruck yet. so I guess we’ll see what happens? like what the fug
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
I am not familiar with the military codes and what ever rhat all means but good luck none the less and hey even if you have to go home you still tried right? No shame in having to stop. Especially if you would only hurt yourself more
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
camp kelly is the “get better soon” place. we don’t even exercise here. they can’t smoke us. but they can make us do formations & give us stupid guard duty.  
HBL stands for “Holiday Block Leave”  
BMT is Basic Military Training(just boot camp)  
yeah no don’t ask what MTAC is. No one knows. Or maybe one person knows, and that person feels like a king.  
The Forge is the hardest event we do, and is also a graduation requirement.  
Being recycled means getting sent to an earlier point in training. Like they’re recycling trash, except they’re trying to reuse failed trainees or whatever the case is.

Yeah. I gave it my best shot. If I want, I can reenlist later. I need to be not-weak if I do, though. I probably won’t, tho. I joined so college would be accessible to me, and so I could have higher chance of getting a job in security. I never needed this, and I’ve already learned so much from it. I only stayed because I thought I could score some good, long-lasting friends IRL. It’s never that easy tho lol  
also stayed because I feared being a quitter but it is what it is. I can respect myselfa little for staying longer than I should’ve- longer than my drill sergeant wanted me to stay.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
The leg is a disability- the rest of me is the weakness. But ye, thanke

I’ve learned a lot. I ought to be able to return to the civilian world with some ambition & drive to better myself to some capacity, great or small.
Pizzamovies

Living slice
@EclecticInspiration  
Damn dude, that sucks donkey dicks. Ah well, not all of us are cut out for it. Just be sure to stay humble and not refer to yourself as a Veteran or anything. Lot of drop outs do that and it’s annoying as Fuck.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@EclecticInspiration
Damn dude, that sucks donkey dicks. Ah well, not all of us are cut out for it. Just be sure to stay humble and not refer to yourself as a Veteran or anything. Lot of drop outs do that and it’s annoying as Fuck.

For people who do that, i wish they step on an upwards facing plug. And then a lego
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Pizzamovies  
oh hell no that’s dumb as fucc lol  
I don’t deserve graduation, much less a title like that. That’s for, like, kewl people that deserve honor n shiz  
not for some dood that almost broke his leg by running with grandma bones
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
It’s not inappropriate- that shiz is practically my hobby. I, ah…need more hobbies, but ye. Yeah, in a couple months(or if, for some reason, they leave me with my platoon in AIT), when I get my phone back for good, I’ll be doing more shiz on here, hopefully.

@Praedyth  
shnuggs

@Pizzamovies  
I wouldn’t go that far .__. our marine that served for 4 years can have honor. But thanke. I’m down for just, liek, a little respect- but you bastards had better not start taking me seriously ffs  
I may want to move forward and define myself better, but y’all got me fugged up if you forget I was a memelord and that chaotic energy doesn’t just leave overnight
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide