Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
going to sleep soon but please y’all  
any roleplay ideas in threads currently going or in DMs or whatever, please kick that shiz my way. any distraction helps tomorrow.  
my company will graduate basic training tomorrow. fuck me and my bones.  
aT lEaSt I cAn WaTcH iT oNlInE -_-
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Jinx  
Me? Fucc no. I missed the Forge and I’m missing graduation because I’m stuck in this corona concentration camp. I bet my appendix they’re going to recycle me.

@NyantaStarhunt  
I bet my appendix they’ll try to make me go through basic again 👉🏻🐭👉🏻  
I can still walk so I can still train, in their eyes.

@Sky  
I’m all ears. I won’t make a new thread here but I might need ideas if I start a D&D campaign here. I can’t get my ideas to go anywhere.
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@EclecticInspiration  
Space one: A general of some military hires some bounty hunters,/outside help or something along the lines to either A) do some sabotage behind enemy lines, which results in maybe you finding out you have done terrible things! oh no!

B) a rescue operation! the rebels have kidnapped the princess! Fly to a far away planet filled with danger and wraith to save her! …..i actually like this might make it somehting later

Or on another note your ship comes across a deserted destroyed ship floating through space. In which you find the last remaining survior who talks about worlds of treasure and gold. Giving you a map to uncharted spsace!  
(basically treasure planet!)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide