Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Cerebrate
Wait no I have held a rifle.
Im good with a bow….and a long sword

I see someone doesn’t use the meta and I’m pro- okno. But bows are usually the best weapon, you can technically never run out of ammo. And the fact you can either A. Create an incendiary arrow or b. Poison
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Praedyth  
@Praedyth  
fucking adorable squeak-noise

@Praedyth  
fug no, private. Guns are efficient but swords are more personal and preddy kewl tbh. Bows are great. Poison = shit. Just shit & dip the arrow in that bitch. Your victim will die of infection and just aaaaaa  
that’s if they don’t fucking bleed out first because arrows require medical attention you peasants
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
the main new one is the war one. and its basically like war in equestria but furry now. a bunch of different factionsas they go to wsr
EclecticInspiration
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
Noted. I’m tempted to join but I’ll only be here for 1-2 weeks

In the meanwhile, that kobold character of mine from Hellsing? It’s a whole-ass bastard now. Did bad shiz. Had bad life. Probably worked for a BBEG or three. Probably with a party who thought they were doing good.  
Probably got sold-out. The party probably went to shiz. Kobold seeks redemption. Becomes paladin, but temple burns down.  
Begin adventure. See if redemption is possible.

Kobold dies. Begin undead phase, based heavily off Planescape, to include forgetting original name.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
It’s much colder back home but I’d rather be there, even with all the snow. At least I’d be allowed to wear a coat, or wear a beanie with or without gloves…  
Wouldn’t have to hide the various layers I’m wearing, either. And I could let my fugging leg heal >:/
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide