Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"[@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=22899#post_22899
)  
Week one: we ran, hard, a lot. I felt immense pain in my legs and was struggling to keep up(first because weak muscles, then because "oof ouch")

Week two: yeah nah I was at camp Kelly for this so I dunno shiz lol

Week 1 of HBL: still feeling pain

Week 2 of HBL: still feeling pain

Week 3 of BMT: still feeling pain, toughing it out because I Want To Be Here™

yeah so at some point between week 3 and 4, we went to the electronic shooting trainer(EST) which was dope as fug

but some motherfucker

"Southerland's limping!"

Drill Sergeant: "who's limping?!" so then he asked me what was wrong with me. I lied because I thought he was doing something weird. he tells me to go to MTAC so now I have to.

Week 4: My journey with MTAC & sick call begins. I'm on crutches and trying my best ;-;

Time goes on. I learn my fuggen femur has a "major" stress fracture. The doctor-person told me "so I know I was joking around yesterday but...you have weak grandma bones. Our minimum vitamin D count is 30 and your lab results show you have a 14"

so that was a yikes.

Week 9: I've been doing my physical rehab. The Forge is next week. I'm ready to do it. I pull some strings- I'm gonna see a captain at the clinic before I'm supposed to, and he's going to reevaluate my leg so I can maybe do the Forge.

Friday, week 9: I wake up late- my battle buddies fucked me & didn't wake me up. I grab a quitter and rush downstairs- the drill is chill. I get there(at sick call), and while standing in line...puke 4×. Obviously civilians don't like that while we're in corona times so I'm made to go to where the corona bois are- surprise, my quitter battle buddy is here, too. He tests positive. Guess who else tests positive?

Week 10 & 11(so far): Yeah so I'm at camp Kelly, positive side, with my battle buddy.
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration