Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus

@EclecticInspiration  
A few mumbled expletives later.

“kindly just shut the alarms off now, i need to inform everyone… for your sake, the official story will be that this was a security test, and next time, just talk to jade, she not only has a concept of discretion, she will forget things when asked to as well.”
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
She huffs and takes her hand off the grip of it, leaving it in its holster. “Good. I knew you said we’d talk later- I didn’t imagine it’d be like this,” she comments with a frown. “What was this about, anyway?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration

@Coriolanus  
AMy: “part of the new mandate to defend the colony is alarm reaction training, from what Jade tells me you all have performed outstandingly, I apologize for stepping over you in this matter, but your own reaction was on the test as well, i conscripted Rameshvara into it because he is one of few beings on this world that could in fact cause problems, my apologies for making you keep this secret as well, doctor.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@EclecticInspiration @Cerebrate  
“…That’s the cover story, but I’ll be honest here with you, ms. Riggs.”

.___.’ “Well,”

“…I felt responsible for what occurred during our last meeting, and didn’t want that being potentially archived unto your dossier. By now I feel dumb having learned I can just ask for that to be stricken from record, but I wasn’t thinking clearly at the time.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
@Coriolanus  
She raises a brow and looks between the two. “…So you two didn’t come to an agreement,” she jokes, sighing. “I appreciate it, Ramesh- my…competency may be questionable, at times…” She cringes, recalling most of her behavior, “but my poor sleep habits aren’t your fault. You didn’t need to act on it, especially not to this degree, but I appreciate it regardless. I’ll pass the cover story along…”

(I have to go very very soon. It’s medical time bois)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“The opposite- I…don’t sleep as often as I ought to. I’m not wholly sure what happened but I can say it was nothing more than a lack of efficiency and some unintentional informal behavior.”

@Coriolanus  
“And I’m plenty awake now, so I’m certainly open to it. But ehm…not here. Good business rarely takes place in a hallway. I’ll pass on the cover story and, provided this situation is covered, head back to my little station.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“had that with another coworker once, he didn’t get restful sleep because of some breathing problems… didn’t want to see a doctor about it, fell asleep at the helm and his AI assistant had to save him.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
@Cerebrate  
“I’m aware I should sleep more. I’ll see my schedule fixed- eventually. I’ll meet you down there, Ramesh; there’s probably going to be folks coming in and out, though, for armory returns.” With that, she’ll disembark, using an older wrist computer model to alert those she’d paged, and anyone else she knew would note the alarms being triggered, using the cover story of course.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
someone entered, rather two people entered. Upon looking it was sada without her armor, followed by omega, who was controlling the armor
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide