Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9371#post_9371
"
)  
[
@Coriolanus":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9367#post_9367
)  
She raises a brow and looks between the two. "...So you two didn't come to an agreement," she jokes, sighing. "I appreciate it, Ramesh- my...competency may be questionable, at times..." She cringes, recalling most of her behavior, "but my poor sleep habits aren't your fault. You didn't need to act on it, especially not to this degree, but I appreciate it regardless. I'll pass the cover story along..."

(I have to go very very soon. It's medical time bois)
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9371#post_9371
"@Coriolanus":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9367#post_9367
She raises a brow and looks between the two. "...So you two didn't come to an agreement," she jokes, sighing. "I appreciate it, Ramesh- my...competency may be questionable, at times..." She cringes, recalling most of her behavior, "but my poor sleep habits aren't your fault. You didn't need to act on it, especially not to this degree, but I appreciate it regardless."

(I have to go nvery very sowon. It's medical time bois)
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration