Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
@Cerebrate  
(o boi)  
(Assuming a good few hours have passed)

Ginger, having gotten a full night’s rest at her desk, by now is awake and returning to her desk after checking on her crew. Changing the training schedule wasn’t fun but everything is done and dusted by now.

She’ll have a seat at her desk & impromptu resting place, notably just with a cup of water this time around, perhaps inspired by the marvels she witnessed before her rest.  
She’ll return to work.
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Aww, hell!” She gets up, sending her chair rolling backwards. Gun on her hip by default, she gets moving, paging some of the bigger brass in her crew to join her on a wrist computer I’ll detail later.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
The APEX tiger meets her on the way.

“you know, this was supposed to be the equivalent of a campout, looking over the engineers pull up the walls then return to work in the inner worlds…”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Well, boy scout, now it’s time to tie some knots.” She groans quietly. “It’ll be a shame to lose you lot after we’re established but it’ll be nice when extra hands get hired…can’t say it’ll be the same, though.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Huh. If she’s willing to keep me, I’d be more than happy to. This job is…frankly more than I could’ve asked for, even if it’s sometimes lacking in action.” It isn’t right now, though.

“Sada- some welcome company. We’ve got this in the bag.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Jade: “he seeks to remove something from the data core… i am not completely sure what… letting him connect to the sensor grid was a mistake already.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Calm it down- you might be angry but we have a process for this. Though, it is in my contract that I’m not responsible for the outcome of someone’s wrongful intervention if they aren’t under me…” She ponders, “but I am responsible for the outcome of those involved here. Don’t go farther than you should.”

(Nah, no consent- we’re all gonna toy with his shark. In all seriousness >.> I hope so. He may be waiting for us, or he may be busy. I dunno, chief…)
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

(there’s alot of wind and thunder atm where I live. power outages. >__<)

@Jinx @EclecticInspiration @Cerebrate  
“I can still hear you… and I’ll just say, there’s quite a few abandoned distilleries I’ve passed by in here. Are the technicians secretly moonshining on the side?”

By now, the clattering of something clumsily dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.  
[ 🔉 ]  
From Rameshvara’s point of view, at a subcore made out of clustered nonsentient synthbrains;  
full

Suddenly, security alarms within the ducts begin to activate in a sequence headed toward the ship’s bridge.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
the bridge though was hermetically disconnected from the rest of the ship for exactly such an occasion, not to mention the engines had been half pulled apart on case anything like this was tried.

AMy: “hmm? strange, according there were no signs of mutiny before… ah well, time to deal with it personally.”

the only way to the bridge was through her, and she was not about to allow that.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @EclecticInspiration @Jinx  
In plain view, Rameshvara is seen rounding a corner, walking steadily toward the bridge, somehow having circumvented a gauntlet of checkpoints he should’ve encountered along the way.  
[ ]  
Within the central datacore meanwhile, a mass of viscous metallic fluid seeps between the seams of a sealed duct access-port above on the ceiling, spreading across the ground as a single collected puddle…  
full
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Amy: “Rameshvara, i’m going to ask you to stop where you are and explain yourself, once. after that all bets are off.”

at the core, where the security team had gathered by now, Jade had opened the door, both the synths and organic agents making to stop any remote tampering attempts by physically disconnecting the main CPU.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
(I’m guessing this is with the three, but I’ll gladly back down if that’s not the case)

Ginger is thoroughly rattled over the alarms going off so much. Upon seeing him, she’ll be caught off-guard, though her hand will go to the grip of her weapon, her big iron much more real than one would find on a mall cop. “R-Ramesh, I don’t know what you’re doing but you need to stop this,” she states, intent on getting in his path of movement.

(I’m guessing now that is not with the three >.>)  
(I just woke up and I’m not sure where Ginger should be; disregard this post.)
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @EclecticInspiration @Jinx  
The fluid transforms into an anthropomorphic shape for a few seconds, then is suddenly decorated all over by “This is a(n) Hologram/AR Overlay” logos; this cheesy computer-generated image of an old sci-fi movie villain then turns into a mass of flickering static, then fades away.

Rameshvara, overtly distressed:  
“Please, just let me access the mainframe… there’s something very awkward archived, and I can’t bear the thought of it being permanently saved away.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Amy: “you’re causing a class A Mainframe Alert… because you couldn’t ask “Jade, please delete the footage of [location here] between the timestamps [start of embarrassment] and [end of embarrassment]?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide