Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

~%(there's alot of wind and thunder atm where I live. power outages. ^>__<^)~

"
%

[
@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9319#post_9319) "[@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9321#post_9321) "[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9331#post_9331
)  
"I can still hear you... and I'll just say, there's quite a few abandoned distilleries I've passed by in here. Are the technicians secretly moonshining on the side?"

*By now, athe clattering of something metal clumsily dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.*
~
%
[ "[🔉":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK53r1wxmPc) ]~
%  
*From Rameshvara's point of view, at a subcore made out of clustered nonsentient synthbrains;*
||!
[spoifulerl]!(https://i.imgur.com/8jE2gsZ.gif![/spoiler]

)||

*Suddenly, security alarms within the ducts begin to activate in a chaisequence headed toward the ship's bridge.**
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

~(there's alot of wind and thunder atm where I live. power outages. ^>__<^)~

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9319#post_9319 "@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9321#post_9321 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9331#post_9331
"I can still hear you... and I'll just say, there's quite a few abandoned distilleries I've passed by in here. Are the technicians secretly moonshining on the side?"

*By now, a clatter of something metal clumsily dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.*
~[ "🔉":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK53r1wxmPc ]~
*From Rameshvara's point of view, at a subcore made out of clustered nonsentient synthbrains;*
[spoiler]!https://i.imgur.com/8jE2gsZ.gif![/spoiler]

*Suddenly, security alarms within the ducts begin to activate in a chain headed toward the ship's bridge.*
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9319#post_9319 "@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9321#post_9321 "@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=9331#post_9331

*By now, a clatter of something metal clumsily dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.*

*From Rameshvara's point of view, at a synthubcore main-de out of clustered nonsuentient synthbcoreains;*
[spoiler]!https://64.media.tuimblgur.com/3af1bf6dec0affdee1cfd295a9d3e88b/tumblr_ncmrx8MXaL1qcpqj7o1_400E2gsZ.gif![/spoiler]

*Suddenly, security alarms within the ducts begin to activate in a chain headed toward the ship's bridge.*
No reason given
background furry #19375

*By now, a clatter of something metal acclumsidentally dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.*

*From Rameshvara's point of view, at a synthbrain-cluster subcore;*
[spoiler]!https://64.media.tumblr.com/3af1bf6dec0affdee1cfd295a9d3e88b/tumblr_ncmrx8MXaL1qcpqj7o1_400.gif![/spoiler]

No reason given
background furry #19375

"I can still hear you... and I'll just say, there's quite a few abandoned distilleries for I've passed upby in here. Are the technicians secretly moonshinersing on the side?"

*By now, a clatter of something metal accidentally dropped is heard echoing through somewhere in the ducts.*

*From Rameshvara's point of view, at a synthbrain-cluster substaticonre;*
[spoiler]!https://64.media.tumblr.com/3af1bf6dec0affdee1cfd295a9d3e88b/tumblr_ncmrx8MXaL1qcpqj7o1_400.gif![/spoiler]

No reason given