Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@EclecticInspiration  
I wouldnt mess with it maam. If you do, let one of us do it in case R&D is just crazy.

@Coriolanus  
omega had a more robotic voice than sada

Omega: im here to watch, and keep you in check. Unlike the others, i wont hesitate to break firewalls and cause you immense pain.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“secrets do not exist on Amy’s world, especially since she gives you carte blanche on non-living ressources and permits you basically everything you want to do to volunteers.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“I’m pretty sure he is crazy, but I think this had to do with wanting something to do. In any case…since he’s in a good-enough condition to be aboard with us, I think I’ll be fine taking a look at it. No sense opening it until we get a firing range, though.”

@Cerebrate  
“That’s the impression I got, and since this is filled with a lot of words I’m not sure are in a language I know, I’m going to say with unapologetic confidence that this is an anti-personnel water gun…or something like that.” She nonchalantly sips her coffee.
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Jinx @Cerebrate  
{“I had the suspicion things felt too avant-garde under this job, and that things would get like they usually are when under contract… woe is me for being skeptical. What do you mean by ‘non-living’, though? I thought the boss had pretty strong morals against that sorta thing anyways.”}

@EclecticInspiration  
On the tablet, directions say to add clean distilled water and batteries into the gun itself, and a specified caliber of caseless and propellant-less micro-bullets loaded into the supplied magazines. Scrolling down, a list of details divulges the gun’s projectile effects; the gun converts water into what essentially amounts to rocket fuel, propelling fired rounds up into railgun-matching velocities.

On impact, shots will send deep microfractures into hard surfaces made of metals or ceramics, as the micro-bullets themselves burst into clouds of plasma. This after-effect at the impact sites creates localized EMPs that upset most electronics, up to causing synths to have to reboot themselves back up from “unconsciousness”, though repeated shots will fatally fry them.

On softer targets such as synthflesh, shots will instead inflict deep gelatinized wounds, and while the EMP may be shielded out, the plasma burst will instead induce a ‘cold’ incapacitating painlike effect. The rest of the tablet contains alloy mixing measurements for the gun’s materials, design dimensions, and surmised statistics putting it within the same effective range as some rail-assault rifles, or carbines.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Jade: “any and all materials are at your disposal when not in use, including full access to requisitioning any needs for energy, matter, fuel or more rare chemicals that she will have to import. she has faith in your skills but wishes to be kept in the loop on what these skills and her ressources work towards.”

@Coriolanus  
@EclecticInspiration  
Merc: “blabla wound, blalala synth unconscious… ah, this is basically a riot ender weapon for machines unless shot repeatedly in which case it kills them.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
@Coriolanus

“Depending on what we’re dealing with, that’s kind of ideal. I don’t intend on destroying any of the synths or robo-bugs that are there unless we really have to. If we’re dealing with something that doesn’t stem from the first wave, it seems it’d do just fine in capable hands, especially against armor. It’d send armor to the big ballistic fashion show in the sky and be easier to get ammunition for, at least.” She sets the tablet down next to the case and takes another sip of coffee.
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
{“No clandestine side-projects on the boss’s budget, or any whatsoever. I understand. Just to bring into awareness though, I won’t really need much with enough smaller assemblers lathed out of the ship’s big one. I could likely function somewhere completely isolated from the rest of the colony, if it’s necessary.”}

{“Most elements’ll probably come by just as easy to acquire as on old Earth, though I might need those imports to bring in transuranics, at least until we’ve got our very own atom smasher running at some point. As for volunteers… to be honest, I usually just “xox” copies of myself into cheaper synthetic bodies, though I could accept other people into experiments; for the much less, well… “ethically dubious” stuff.”}
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @Jinx  
{“I usually have self-destructing code interlaced into those copies to give them short lifetimes measured in days, which is why I’d prefer somewhere isolated from the main colony that they can’t escape far from. Perhaps on a mountain %[ ]% somewhere…”}

{“In hindsight though, I notice a certain misanthropic demeanor emerges in me a lot whenever I’m speaking to any faces. Please, inform the boss and Sada, that, well, I’m gracious for the leniency they’ve allowed so far despite the misconduct, and that. Well.” “I’m.” ^*’’Sssooorrryyy…’’*^ %( ಠ益ಠ)% }
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff

Name Why i am the one and only Nyanta Starhunt

Description: Two forms of him exist but dont differ tocmuch. The main form is him with black as night fur with white little dots all over him to replicate the night time sky. He has a burn mark on his face that burned his face around his snoot and eye white. He dresses generally in armour of light but sturdy scifi armour, his armour is studded leather armour with modifications to take some heavy hits and blaster bolts, he will also be currently upgrading it when it starts. Under that is his t shirt that has the starhunt symbol on it. He also has a tattoo of it on his chest (look to my profile picture). His eyes are yellow and blue. He generally will fight with a longsword or a rapier. And will never be seen with out his spiked guantlet/buckler. When the picture uploads i will include it as well :)

Personality: ah yes why i am the best of course! He can be a bit of a narcissist but generally never takes himself seriously. He is charismatic often using his silver tongue to get out of fights or other….sticky situations. However if need be he will drop his goofy demeanor to a more serious one if his friends fall into danger, valuing their lives greater to his own. Outgoing, smart, elusive and sometimes a bother. Nyanta Starhunt. A curious catto.

Notes: he cares for his friends almost more than his own life. He often will cloud his own judgments with the safety of others in mind. The catto can also be quite lewd so….warning. Besides these things he is nothing special. Besides being from clan starhunt! He is able to figure out where he is and be able to find his way as long as he access to the night sky.

Quote: “I am a Starhunt, I hunt the night sky in search of life and adventure, i hunt so that those around me are safe and protected. The emblem i have is a constant reminder to keep my clan safe. I am a Starhunt”

(Hope this is good
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide