Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=6409#post_6409
)  
{"No clandestine side-projects on the boss's budget, or any whatsoever. I understand. Just to bring into awareness though, I won't really need much with enough smaller assemblers prlathessed out of the ship's big one. I could likely function somewhere completely isolated from the rest of the colony, if it's necessary."}

{"
Most elements'll probably come by just as easy to acquire as on old Earth, though I might need those imports to bring in transuranics, at least until we've got our very own atom smasher running at some point. As for volunteers... to be honest, I usually just "xox" copies of myself into cheaper synthetic bodies, though I could accept other people into experiments; for the much less, well... "ethically dubious" stuff."}
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/frontiers-and-pioneers-sci-fi-nsfw-violence-possible-teases-robots?post_id=6409#post_6409
{"No clandestine side-projects on the bosse's budget, or any whatsoever. I understand. Just to bring into awareness though, I won't really need much with enough smaller assemblers pressed out of the ship's big one. Most elements'll probably come by just as easy to acquire as on old Earth, though I might need those imports to bring in transuranics, at least until we've got our very own atom smasher running at some point. As for volunteers... to be honest, I usually just "xox" copies of myself into cheaper synthetic bodies, though I could accept other people into experiments; for the much less, well... "ethically dubious" stuff."}
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375