Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“Oh, uhh…he needed a cool name…Jeffrey isn’t a cool name, but it’s the only name I could think of for him. He’s got this scaly stubble that looks kinda like a little chin beard, so ‘Jeff’ fits him a little too well,” she smirks.

(Hope I didn’t name it before- not that it matters because Jeffrey is a goofy name anyway)  
(Also btw I think it’s kinda large. These were wild, and once threatened us. Think the things from Titanfall.)
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“I hope I can do better with him here, yeah. He’s already a lot better than a wild…whatever these things are. I’m not as great as a proper K-9 trainer though, so we’ll look into that. He knows his name well-enough to stop when he feels I’m threatened, but I don’t want him chewing someone’s tail off one day, so that’s kinda high on our bucket list…” She rubs Jeff’s noggin.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
Amy had just gotten over potential target picks, as it seemed there was a highly oceanic world in a neighboring system, basically a rock that was near fully submerged.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
(it’s possible, it’s been a while and my name memory is terrible, but do you mean officer when you say recruit or a catfolk nyanta picked up on the way back?)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Sanguine: “true enough, the catfolk you found are only a few of your people though, who knows wether or not we’ll be finding more in this direction. but hey, your kind as a species is not leaving the galaxy anytime soon… except literally if they overshot their goal by a lot.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Sanguine: “i wouldn’t be surprised if i see you a lot.”

she saunters up, stroking the cat under his chin.

“and i’m looking forward to it, my fellow child of the night.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
Receiving word of it via mesh, his assistant AI Cais already begins crunching together architectural blueprints for arcologies that could be placed on the few small islands dotting the new world, then forwards the drafts to Jade.

@EclecticInspiration  
“I’ll have to remember advertising something less- or non-lethal against his species too, don’t want them getting overhunted… maybe some kinda flagpins that double as a microwave ADS, enough to scare them off, but not injure them.”

“…You think he already knows how to swim, though?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“If he does, he learned it in the wild. I’ve kept him away from water- it cools things down, and he looks kinda cold-blooded, so I just sorta figured…hopefully he doesn’t just sink like your…frying pan…”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@EclecticInspiration  
“Jeff in a lifejacket, n’ little waterwings around his legs…” o3o “Though, hmmm… wonder if he’s still teething…”

Looking curiously for a moment at the cooking-utensil, he grabs the flat-end hesitantly, then nonchalantly bends between it and the rubber grip, easily snapping off the stainless steel core of the handle from the cookware’s pan, then offering it to the beast.

“Jeeeff, ’ere, chewtoy.” <—<
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide