Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Eheheh…understood. If you get any chance for me to do something in the future, don’t hesitate to tell me. This was fun. Even if it brings a responsibility I haven’t had in…” She looks to the lizzo in thought. “…quite a while. But I’m always open to new work. Or old work. Or any work.”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Breaking the pipes, the foglet-cloud lifts out of the pit, while a steady low buzz that’d been emanating from the pinecones ceases.
Able to communicate across EM signals again, the shark transmits on short-ranged T-rays, while also using that same wavelength to bathe the room, scanning into the stone.
”…I guess I cut the hive’s feedstock supply, just now. There’s a big vertical seam of tungsten right-below us… I think this is the impact sight for a kinetic penetrator, right here. Crazy… there’s also a door, over there-” Pointing, he walks out of view as Imos descends. Reaching the bottom, he sees the shark tear a gate off the hinges, revealing a long tunnel. A dim-blue light glows far down it.
“It looks cramped… and I’m too big to let you slip past me. should you go first, or I?”

%“much as i appreciate having you in harm’s way when it comes for me, i have a much shorter adjustment period to new bodies, besides, having someone that can move freely is probably better in the front.”
he takes point, an ionizer gun pointing ahead. %

[ 🎶 ]  
They eventually come to a turn where the blue light reflects around.

full

Rounding this corner, they see dozens of reptiloid synth-bodies; some partially or fully encased in ice, others sitting leaned against the walls or sprawled throughout the place, with quite a few of them hugging one another…

full

The whole scene is illuminated by a glowing stone monolith centerpiecing the large room.

Within an alcove recessed into that monolith, the discernable lobes of a fractured synthbrain can be seen.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide