Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“they shouldn’t even be here in the first place, we kept track of every synth with great care, even wrote down the numbers on physical objects in case anyone messed with the databases. a surplus like this would have been noticed.”

after doing the equivalent of a sigh.

“alright you all, it’s time we leave this place so if you’d kindly come along?”

@EclecticInspiration  
“Hey Riggs, have you by any chance received a job offer from the feds yet, because i was just informed the police authority of the city would be brought in from outside.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight and Jade meanwhile had really hit it off, having traveled most of the cyberspace that the planet offered by now.

Midnight: “two starhunts on borea, and soon two starhunts living up to their name again, maybe we’ll even be able to gather more of the old crew, it feels like months.”

Jade: “it was months, the city is growing well and the ship is restocked. time we get a move on.”
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Cerebrate  
In moments, the synths altogether arrange themselves orderly into columns toward the cave exit, awaiting Imos’s lead.

Ramesh: “I don’t see any markings on them… Best to have them screened & evaluated, just in case.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he smiles Alright how is the other starhunts eh?

the other catfolks that had joined the ships crew have been able to set in nicely and apperently the war cheifs daughter was healing with the help of the d9ctors
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
“If we do, make the report on your own accord with no mentioning of my part in this.”

[ 🎶 ]  
Climbing back up outside through a haze of dissipated foglets, the snowbound agrav wreckage they’d seen on the way in is now missing, with a fresh patch of gravel where it’d once been laying. Above, the shuttle they’d use to arrive here descends and lands upon that vacant area.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Amy: “gladly Riggs, i promised everyone that was on board before a place and i stand by it.”

@Coriolanus  
Imos: “… wasn’t there a busted mech around here?”

he waves for the robolds to get aboard, quietly smiling, those had been an early model of the stage two synths, clumsy but determined little guys.

@NyantaStarhunt  
Jade: “despite the long time in low tech they are taking to their stations onboard like mice to a cornfield, they are fast learners.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat has a prideful meow to him and nods his head as he stands up damnnn right! We are good cats!

he heads away from his sleeping spot totally wasnt in some roof seciton or up high or anything and makes to find peoplw
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
“Yeah, good for us though it’s outta the way. Let’s leave this wasteland.”

After embarking the shuttle, as it lifts off, through a viewport Imos can spot something enormous fluttering past the decayed ruins. Before he can get a clear look at it, the shuttle is already safely away, soon outside of the arctic circle and heading back to the only planetbound civilization for lightyears.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos did commit what he had seen to memory, something was going on in the death zone the feds had set up and either they were bad at keeping an eye on it, or involved directly.

Imos: “now what DO we do with these little guys?”

@EclecticInspiration  
@NyantaStarhunt  
at the ramp she sees two new faces, as well as the familiar one of Nyanta.

Jade: “and there is our chief of security, Olive Riggs. I would like to introduce Garth Caulk-”

she points to the massive hyena in what looks to be a custom envirosuit.

“and Sanguine Chiropta.”

the bat girl nods.

Sanguine: “pleased to meet you all, please submit your medical records insofar as i should know them, as thechief medical.”

Garth: “I’ll be asking similar about any cybernetics you may have, as engineer in charge of repairs and maintenance.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
“If they’re no familiar to you, as far as we know completely unregistered beings, and if you’ve got no objections to it,”

“well…”

Ramesh brandishes a yellow horseshoe-like smart-tool out, it’s two points furcating into dozens of fractalizing end-effectors, most of which formed into whining drills and flickering plasma-torches.

“I figure we take our time, with a slow, methodical, and lethal disassembly and study of their bodies and synthbrains, the whole process unfortunately no doubt agonizing even for them.” He then approaches the now-trembling robolds & synthzards; all of them cowering together in fear at one corner of the shuttle away from the shark.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat laughs and claps at the size of this hyena YO  
I can get you my medical soon, and you garth in a cheeky sarcastic joking tone would you believe me if i said i have an illegal chip in my head winks
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Imos: “whoahwhoa i have objections, some of which have nothing to do with emotions either, last time a disassembly like that was done on a connection based synth on a world with intranet it caused an artificial plague of madness to ravage the network and all connected machinery. not to mention that they are clearly not of alien design, it could be that the feds dropped one of their storage crates, i don’t have THEIR records, they use robolds extensively for the menial tasks on their installations after all. that aside, the imprintation on my overseer code has already happened and in return my built in protective instinct is also active, so kindly put that thing away or my subroutines will compel me to stop you.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth: “yes, i would. Amy has already threatened to bash my head in with her electro mallet if i snitch.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide