Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
“I know alot of my department’s staff are staying to study that alien temple overlooking the cosmodrome… There’s a firing range for security to shoot targets off the side of the mesa at the next stop. Maybe you could teach me how to shoot there, and we can save sparring for some other time closer to or onboard the Eriksson? If the ship’s preparing to leave, I’d like to stay nearby.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
he finds a message pop up on his handheld, telling him that this was mainly the announcement so everyone could get their things in order and send their yes or no, it would be at least a week before the ship departs.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the cat jumped slightly and laughed to himself I agree with you. Still though. he claps softly what do you make of this my dear self. We have found possible life! its exciting
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Amy: “i got a report about possible natives, and i worry about corporate takeovers, i am about to wash my hands off the responsibility… but that doesn’t mean i stop caring.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
“that it is, let’s hope we’re not the evil invading monsters to them.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“well a lot has happened since you hopped onto that ship, a city isn’t much harder to set up than a tent nowadays.”

@Jinx  
“hopefully, the business world happens to argumentate hostile takeovers with hostilities.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Yea yea I know I know. he falls silent for some time thinking deeply. Midnight can easily read that he is concerned, mainly about the new colonist and even more so for the natives..if they are even alvie
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
That they do, although that day hasn’t arrived yet.

@Coriolanus  
“I don’t think we have to worry about it leaving so soon- I know the captain can be kind of short notice sometimes, but I don’t think she’d do that to us. But if you’d rather do that, I’m open to whatever. I won’t fuss about what to do right now- I’m not behind my desk and I’m with someone good.” She might not notice, but he may catch glimpse of her tail wagging behind her a bit.

@NyantaStarhunt  
Todd calls out over the intercom, “this is your captain speaking, yadda yadda, airlines one or whate’er- but find a window and look out. The day is clear and the colony’s progress even clearer. We’ll be landing shortly.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
One of the kobolds absolutely just pokes the catto. “At least they adapt quick. They have an able militia to take care of them, and it grows daily. People are proud to be here and are glad to help out! I’m sure they’ll be careful. If they aren’t, they’ll find out quick to change that.”
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration  
At least no longer synthetic superficially, Ramesh’s face flushes a bit at Olive’s compliment, but drastically alot more upon noticing her tail wag. At the same time, the maglev train comes to an inertialessly-smooth stop, allowing passengers, some of which even off-duty security as well, to disembark to the sounds of small-arms fire ringing out from the nearby shooting range.

“Sss–So, ehm… how ’bout dems guns?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
She smiles a little to him. “Let’s go see about them guns. You can use mine if you didn’t bring one.” She rises to her paws, gently tugging him along. Her tail wagging does not cease >:3

@NyantaStarhunt  
“I can’t say they won’t interfere with habitats, but I think they’ll be careful where it matters.” It snugglss up to his side.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide