Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
with the relocation of the eriksson done and the colony about ready to face integration and scheduling votes, Amy was currently overseeing the restocking of the ship’s reserves, she would not stay, not her style, or really her climate, she looked to the horizon wondering where the next world would be, besides she could use the ship to drop a few more city centres for a fee.

“Sada, is everything on the ship itself still working?”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration

[ Ghost in the Shell - Nightstalker ]

“I kinda expected this considering that isolated lab I established on that mountain northwest was completed in such short order, but seeing all this development in person is pretty surreal… I heard the boss is planning on leaving Borea, though.”

Passing on the side of the plateau the city was founded upon,

the two can see the cosmodrome down on the steppes below operating in full swing.

full  
full

“Will you be going too?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“incredible how far and how quickly new scandia was setting up, despite all the weird happenings, it’ll probably become the hub world of an entire planet rush… i should see about getting a good cliff front property for us before we go, we may be returning here a lot.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Id like that. Privacy in a nice home off the eriksson. Its nice on board but id like something more solid.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Jade: “you’re just looking forward to some alone time with the boss while i’m stuck in the grey box of the ship.”

Amy: “do pipe down for a moment, i have an announcement to make, Jade, put it on voicemail for anyone relevant that isn’t in Radio range at the moment. Ahem…”

@all  
[ Confidence ]

“This is Captain Miyura of the Eriksson, speaking to all crewmembers of the brave second wave, as you look around you you’ll notice that the spaceport has delivered many new faces, the citizens of new scandia are building their homes now, what was a few pieces of housing has turned into a thriving city, already a local constitution is being drafted, this city is becoming its own, i’m sure some people assumed i would just bed down in a large mansion and sit behind the governor’s desk, but I am a captain, born in the void between the stars, and it will always pull me back into the unknown, the Eriksson has many voyages yet to make, we are not a farmer that harvests, we only bear the seeds, i feel that that defines us as pioneers. I am currently resuplying the eriksson and receiving data for new possible worlds, i am also guaranteeing anyone that aided in the founding of this colony, a place aboard and accepting anyone willing to brave the unknown once more.”

she takes a short break.

“I am honored that you all have trusted me with your wellbeing to found this world, I shall endeavour to never disappoint that trust.  
We will return to Borea often, it will become the centerpoint of many new foundings, so if you feel the desire to once more make the galaxy bigger, feel free to contact me, a warm welcome to any newcomers, and a happy welcome to any that return, i guarantee.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“Well…probably. I heard once they bring city hall, my job will kind of already be taken- not even by someone I like, either. I probably couldn’t leave this place behind but the job is pretty great, at least when I’m away from my desk it is,” she jokes a little. “I’m leaning towards leaving with the Eriksson but I’m not really married to the idea, you know. What about you?”
background furry #19375

@EclecticInspiration @Cerebrate  
“At first I was thinking I should see this place’s conflict with the rogue and native automatons through to the end, but seeing all this here now, I think New Scandia’ll do fine. Those threats sequestered far north and south are just another reality that comes with carving out a living here on this world… If it means staying with you, then I’ll leave as well-”

The boss’s speech is then heard through meshnetted intercoms of the train they’re riding.

“…hooboi. Eh, I guess we gotta boogie on back to the ship fast.” %>->%
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
we’re going to see the permafrost suffer a few seismic events, that should lay an end to the northern problems, as for the south, i’m not informed enough for that, after that a small farewell party, to officially acknowledge that i have no say in new scandia beyond being a citizen and ship captain.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
“Yeah…sounds like it. We could still do something, though, if you want. I might have some space we could work with. But…I mean, regardless of what we choose, I don’t think this will be the last time we see New Scandia. I wonder how much of the old crew will stay. I didn’t make many good comrades but familiar faces are nice…”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
as nyanta and his crew fly to return home, and assuming they heard the speech, Nyanta was conflicted. He wanted to explore the world, Stay true to his name, but there was a mystery here that we also wanted to solve. What and interesting situation i have gotten myself into Nyanta. 3 months ago i would not have cared.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“your skills at controls won’t mean much when we lost all engines.”

@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “you know, why don’t we ask if the eriksson helps with the mystery here? the captain seems to like you a fair bit and putting together a research base there would be reasonable, no?”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide