Vent Thread

Posted
Link
Anonymous #18E8
Deletion reason: Comment completely replicating a spam post.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I posted this as its own topic, but I want to post it here too.
After all these years, I still wanted to fix all the bullshit in my mother’s obituary. Here it is, the truth:
Sarah, whose last name was only Zirbel because she couldn’t afford to change her name, whose age was too fucking young, whose residency was all over the place, finally jumped in front of a semi after a lifetime of misery. It was not unexpected. Nobody with functioning eyes and ears they haven’t sewn shut is surprised.
A fake bullshit funeral where everybody pretends her life was better than it actually was and like they had no hand in making it as shitty as it actually was will be held at a bullshit church of a religion that she didn’t ascribe to.
Sarah was born in January, 1972, in a shitty midwestern US state, to 2 bigots who fucked her up and never respected her, and was brought up in a series of fucked up conservative hellholes. She, in turn, fucked up the people around her and didn’t respect them or herself, nor did she ever have a chance to know how to in the first place.
She was going to graduate at the top of her class in high school, but as a gifted and neglected individual, she fucked her grades up on purpose at the last moment because she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to give a speech from the heart that told the real truth, and besides, fuck the system anyway right? She then obtained a practically useless bachelor’s degree in English Literature that she was never able to use and spent the rest of her life paying on her college debt.
Those she left behind to suffer include but are not limited to her 4 children, their descendants, friends and family, and the broader society around them who have to deal with their misery, dysfunction, and their own suicidality, and her 1 boyfriend who was ever actually good for her, who never beat her, who respected and listened to her, but who she found way too late in life and who wasn’t equipped to deal with the level of bullshit that she and the world had collectively turned her existence into.
That’s the real shit they should’ve said instead of the candy-ass, rose-tinted bullshit they put out. And it deserves to be fucking said.
Her story is not an isolated anomaly, but a typical and regular occurrence, one of many others like it in the United States of America. Fuck the religious and the fascists who got us here. Fuck this country and fuck the majority of humanity. May mother nature reclaim her sovereignty and may the human population decline to within 500 million, lest the disese that is the homo sapian destroy all that is truly good in this world.~
FruityPWN
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Fruitiest of PWN
Thought about it and just woke up wanting to blow my head off. Still kind of do, but I will persevere…I think. Maybe not. I need help. Nobody would miss me, anyways. No, this is not to anybody specifically, I’ve been feeling this way for…a week or two.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@FruityPWN
Did you have covid? If you did, talk to your doctor about your symptoms. Might be ‘long covid’ symptoms. If you’ve got the ‘nerves and arteries are inflamed’ symptom, then you might be getting a headache that feels like someone drilling a hole in your temple.
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
@Ciaran
I don’t know, but I’ve had Asthma since I was young. Plus, I may have had COVID at some point, but my head hurts on and off and the coughing won’t stop.
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
Welp, I did something stupid. I woke up in the E.R. from ingesting something I should not have. My throat really burns, so I am guessing that it burned on the way down. I barely remember anything or where I was when it happened. I just know what I did was really stupid.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@FruityPWN
Excuse me if this seems unsympathetic, but it sounds like you know where you are at, and know that you need to be responsible for yourself. That’s great. Now you can stop waiting for someone else to act, and stop being dependent on others.
If nothing matters, then get to an emergency room and get help for your mental crisis.
Posted Report
Elly Catfox
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
You were frustrating and possessive of me and went fucking psycho on me, but you’re still a person and I’d still feel really sad if you offed yourself. I wish there was something I could do but there isn’t,and I’m not gonna pretend like there is.
Personally, I’ve been great this last month or so. Found a good therapist, got on HRT, and found good friends. made a huge difference. Maybe you can find something that makes you happy, gives you a future to look forward to while living in the moment more… maybe you can be happy Fruity.
I won’t pretend like the system will make it better. It likely won’t, especially not hospitals.
But please don’t kill yourself.
Please. :( ~
FruityPWN

Fruitiest of PWN
@Elly Catfox
Well, I almost did and honestly I still might though I’m probably too much of a fucking pussy to even do that right so I get to live in my own hell. Nothing matters. I’ve come to realize that, as far as I know, nothing really does. I’m just cursed with myself and there is no cure for it. I’m glad you’re doing well. I came to the conclusion that I’m just not well in the slightest…I don’t really blame you and I did warn you that I’m a terrible individual…just know what ever you did see, that psycho thing, I didn’t even remember it but I believe it happened because I guess my memory is just shit now. Too much of a full on fuck up to even have good memory…why should you or anybody else even care if I’m gone or not? I’m not important. Don’t try and sugarcoat it. My greatest desire will never truly be met because how can it be met? My mental crisis is draining me and I don’t really see a purpose in anything anymore. I am but a simple meat husk that is just acting on impulse and doing things out of habit. I need help, but how is anybody going to help? Does it even matter? Does anything matter? I should have been gone many years ago, but for some twisted reason, I’m still here. Suffering in my own life. In pain. Not sure what to do. Everything I do is just wrong and I bring suffering anywhere I go. So, what would me being gone really matter? It seems everything and everyone would be much better off without…I’m sorry for the pain I put you through and I wish there was a way to change it but I can’t and it is what it is. I don’t deserve this life…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide