Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.95% 18 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.73% 17 votes
No, but a tin can
18.29% 15 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
15.85% 13 votes
What is love?
10.98% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.54% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.66% 3 votes

Poll ends . 82 votes cast so far.

MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
I had my first real taste of the furry fandoms signature drama a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say, it can be hilarious how bad egos get on the Internet.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
I mean that was honestly very easy to… okay guys I get it you like Rick and Morty you don’t have to hit Elly with your car goddamn… don’t worry tho, the ancient ones just like to meme and be edgy sometimes. Maybe they wanted to show you that you’re in Bayonetta too. Here, do the dance ft Ancient Egypt with our moms that’ll make it better. I basically asked myself, if my mom is Bastet and Bastet is most like Bayonetta, who is Jeanne? And we went from there.
Yes this is unironically what I do with the demons I contact lmfao >^_^<

And the cats finally chew through my blue headphones and I take my next pair out and they’re green so I think I just made a pact with Hecate. I don’t think she’s very happy about the Harry Potter situation either so here we go granting power to Wicked

Ah so that’s why my smoke alarm randomly fell off my ceiling. It was so that we could fill the house with smoke without it going off. Cuz the only possible path to my house burning down is if some random arsonist comes along and nobody’s gonna give that much of a shit about my weird wizard shenanigans to do so. We’re responsible with the oven and nothing else is even a fire hazard.
Anyway, EZ DIY spell: Take a candleholder, comb the fur and fleas off a cat and then burn them. Can add paper for additional kindling. The ancient ones will be pleased that you have helped to clean your cat’s fur. I always said the Ancient Egyptians were right to have worshipped cats and I was onto something >^_^<
Edit: Even better if you have old wax or the ends of incense stix in there, you’ll unleash the scents ::3

Showing them an old interview by My Chem and this whole time I had no idea The Black Parade is about a guy who regrets how his life turned out and wishes he could go back.
You can’t undo actions once they are done. Once someone is elected, that’s it and you have to deal with the consequences.
Elections are a test. One choice is love and one choice is hate. Most of you probably think it won’t be a big deal if hate wins this time. We survived the last times it happened.
But I’m telling you all, no. Not this time. Ban me from this site for a day for being political if you must but this is seriously dire. Go read Project 2025 if you think it’ll all be fine. Fuck’s sake.
Well at least it was going to be dire. I realized this election was a trick question and altered the timeline to my liking. Kinda good at choosing best paths, nya.
There is much to do to make the demons happy but good luck stopping me because I have taken zero harmful actions and if you allow me to do my crazy shit, you’ll like the changes we have in store 💚

So Elly was also right to include fox elements in bingle’s fursona. Cat is a princess twicefold.
Hecate has two husbands and the other one is King Solomon. King Solomon is a fox. Elly is the result. She is, unironically, a catfox.
Reaching this conclusion requires understanding of how things work. First, how cats operate and the ways of the feline. They are very open in their relationship styles, typically. I’m sure it varies based on the individual, but generally, cats are not monogamous. They enjoy compersion, which is basically the opposite of jealousy. It makes them happy if their partner has fun with another partner. That’s why I tend to feel much more compersion than jealousy. I’m a cat.
Second, rules that apply to the living either don’t apply, or can be bent. Why does Lucario love chocolate even though it’s toxic to dogs? Because Anubis loves chocolate, it’s his favourite food. So, a fox was able to create a child with a cat.
Cat reproduction in the living world is quite different from human reproduction. Cats can mate with multiple cat dads and the kittens will have different fathers all in the same litter.
But I’m probably right that reproduction of angels and demons has the human element of one at a time. At least, usually. Anubis has a litter of five pups so I would assume he either bent the rules or we have a rare case.
Universe is stochastic, as Elly says. And she is right, nya ::3

There are no other catfoxes in the world. Elly is the first.
I know two other people who identify with the catfox. One is a kitsune. One is a calico cat. They are not true catfoxes, however they are still good people. It pleases the ancient ones when a cat is also a fox enjoyer, and vice versa >^_^<

It’s basically Undertale.
Solomon is Asgore, Hecate is Toriel and Purrson is Sans.
And you have Undyne, captain of the royal guard. Elly is Undyne. It should be obvious to her who Alphys is.
I’m Frisk, I just go around flirting and vibing lmao >^_^<

Signs point to Luxander’s species being not a dragon, but a snake. It is a good snake, as snakes are, generally, under-appreciated. Though this is, in part, because some species of snake are very dangerous, and there is a great evil snake demon. It is important to realize when a snake is good and when a snake is bad. They are very dualistic in nature.

A walk through the jungle while listening to the entirety of Aida has brought me wisdoms!
In return for helping me manifest this timeline, the ancient ones want “a lifetime of service, wisdom, courage.” To think of this as indentured servitude, however, would be incredibly naive and a misinterpretation of their intent. The key here is that my consent matters in all of this. They don’t want me to be forced to do anything I don’t want to do. They want to share. That is why my rewards are often media I already enjoy. That is why Helluva Boss stuff comes up often on this site. That is why, on my way home from the palace, I encountered signs that told me to eat pickles, and why a sticker of Rick was placed on the 7-11. They are recommendations of media we might enjoy ::3
And I have received yet another sign that we are headed for the good timeline. A literal sign, with green text. A proposal for an arcade in the shopping center connected to my neighbourhood. If we are headed for a bad timeline, why is this arcade coming later, possibly after the election? Why does Mufasa come out around Christmas? And why was this arcade proposed by someone named Christina Moat?
Ah, I see, unfortunately no video games there. However, it is entirely claw machines. And these, it seems, are easier than your typical claw machines. Not only is this a way for me to hone machinery skills, but children will very often win prizes. This pleases Pazuzu >^_^< Games cost $1 to play, meaning I will not have to break the bank if I would like to get in on the fun ::3
I will admit a slight disappointment at the lack of video games, however. Now, of course, should The Clawcade be successful, it is well within the realm of possibility that a second arcade can be built for video games. This could, purrhaps, be another test of patience and another demonstration of the best path. After all, I would prefer for the children to win plushies than to have an arcade with claw machines that do not allow for as much plushie earning >^_^< Additionally, I am free to not take any plushies if I so choose, as I already have quite a few. I can use the Clawcade as a way to mess around with a robotic claw for fun ::3 Donating a dollar here and there to the machines is an act of charity, as it will help the Clawcade afford more plushies. This Clawcade will help children develop motor skills while giving them rewards!
I hope for a second arcade for video games, because such an arcade would not only be fun, but an important component of time travel. The key elements of time travel are water and metal, which can be safely combined via video games. All consoles and machines are made of metal, and the vast majority of video games contain water. Yes, pixelated or 3D modeled water counts! Shooting is also an important activity, I’m not entirely sure why, purrhaps it is as simple as the ancient ones enjoying weaponry. I have already been given my gun - a spray bottle of poison that can be shot at mosquitoes. A video game arcade would be a second way for me to use a gun without harming anyone.
Elly also has had her gun for quite some time. The bow and arrows. Archery is an excellent way to hone one’s skills without hurting anyone >^_^<
There is also, of course, guns in video games. I have shot guns plenty of times as Joker, Wolf, and Bayonetta in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, as Elly has as Samus, Fox, and Link in the Smash Bros titles bingle has played ::3
This was all stuff I discerned in the Autism Discord server, where I revealed myself as a time traveler, and so did a dude in there who goes by Lemon Zest. I noticed, as we discussed things, that he likes the fun side of time travel, as well as things from the 80s and 90s. He builds and modifies his own gaming handhelds. I correctly guessed that his favourite movie is Back to the Future, to which he replied that he loves it so much, he has it memorized. I then asked if he likes gore, and fortunately, he does. I was able to recommend The Evil Dead trilogy, which sees Ash fight a hoard of zombies until the third one, in which he travels back in time to fight an entire army of Deadites. Lemon Zest also recommended to me a list of time travel movies, so there we see yet another example of recommendations >^_^< I also told him I hope he either has or obtains an NES Zapper, the most obvious choice of gun for him.

Yeah, I really think it is as simple as the ancient ones enjoying combat and weaponry, but not war or other acts of violence that were not agreed upon. Wrestling and football are good, murder is not.
Will definitely keep in touch with my dad and see if he would like to visit a shooting range with me. He is a gun hobbyist and has many that I can safely shoot ::3
My father has also, on multiple occasions, given me lectures on gun safety, and I wanna say it was him who said, “Never point a gun at something you don’t intend to kill.” But that may have also been from a movie I watched. It is good to know that, while I refuse to actually own a gun, I do have a source from which the potential to borrow is there >^_^<

Fucking destined! And who saw that she was purrfect for Galinda without even knowing this based on her purrformance as Cat? I did, thanks to Quinton Reviews >^_^<
Jim Carey plays Robotnik because he wanted to do a role his kids could enjoy, and who do I know who has always wanted to be an actor, is nearing 50, and has a daughter?
Egypt will be calling you, Gerard >^_^<
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide