Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.52% 17 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.25% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.72% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.46% 13 votes
What is love?
11.39% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.86% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.80% 3 votes

Poll ends . 79 votes cast so far.

Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
Both doors said restroom, so I went into one and it was a fucking men’s room. If something were to happen I would’ve sued the pizzeria.
Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
I accidentally made a nether portal out of coal near my house in Minecraft, I lit it, and it was that point I knew I had fucked up, everything was on fire.
SleepySteve

NOOT NOOT
I saw that the whole BioShock franchise was available for $12 on Steam and wasted no time.
I’ve always had those games on my radar. Need to remember to play them at some point.
LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
Beginner artist struggle to overcome harsh critique. Then popular artist struggle to find time for their private/public diary art.
Being a skilled artist does not mean you have everyones attention. Neither does it need to be dull. In all actuality… if you express life moments in your art then you are doing art.
Art well practiced will inevitably seem dull and boaring. Art with out hyper fixation on improvement and approval will inevitally improve. It will even be something that helps you understand yourself on a deaper level.
SleepySteve

NOOT NOOT
Last night I saw Roland Emmerich’s bastardization of Godzilla.
Now I know why he’s on many “worst directors ever” lists.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
@Elly Catfox
You should just draw, don’t worry about if it’s bad or not. Drawing is so fun >^-^< And that goes for anyone else reading this post as well :3
@SleepySteve
As someone who’s seen every Godzilla movie except the very new Minus One, I second these sentiments. Godzilla 1998 is my least favorite of any Godzilla film. I’ve even tried looking past how not-Godzilla Zilla is; you know, taking him as his own monster rather than an attempt at being Godzilla. That didn’t help Godzilla 98 that much for me, because what kills it is just how boring the “romance” between Nick and Aubrey is, and how dumb a lot of the attempts at comedy are. I might enjoy the film a lot more if it didn’t spend so much of its runtime on that, but alas.

Meow
@SleepySteve
To be fair, he was known as the disaster movie guy and had recently had a huge hit with Independence Day. It honestly kinda feels like he could have made a decent Godzilla film, just have Godzilla cause disaster cuz that’s what Emmerich was good with. I think having Godzilla do not much other than run away was the biggest misstep. It still probably wouldn’t have been amazing but I’d settle for tolerable, lol.
Well, the actual biggest misstep was scrapping the Stan Winston film that was being made, but that doesn’t relate as much to Emmerich.
And since this is the stupid stuff that comes to mind thread, I’d like to add that I’m currently thinking about the Angweenus. And so must you.

Meow
@Elly Catfox
Oh shit. Oh no. I have a bad feeling about that smile. You touched the Chaos Emeralds, didn’t you? Elly! Elly, Garfield is not someone whose actions you should be trying to replicate! Garfield should not be your moral compass!
You turn golden and begin glowing Harry Potter Obama 10 lasagna Mondays chaos control!!
Oh shit oh fu– explosion A Magikarp lands on my head for some reason
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide