Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
20.51% 16 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.51% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.95% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.67% 13 votes
What is love?
11.54% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.97% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.85% 3 votes

Poll ends . 78 votes cast so far.

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Anonymous #E769
I read that as, “Waffles are pancakes with Anti-lock Brake Systems.” And it took me a few moments to figure out what you meant. Puzzling, because I don’t own a car, and I work out almost every day. I’m just not into the workout culture much, and I have a mechanically-minded brain.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I got me and my friends the most femboy pizza delivery tonight. I ordered it for “Femboy Olly” and bought thin crust pizzas and diet cokes that added up to 46.69. Then I gave the delivery boy a good tip and left, “Hot pizza and hot delivery boy! (No homo ♥) ^_^” on the post-delivery comments. Wore/wearing my prettiest outfit. I know this sounds like a total bullshit story you’d read on the internet, but it’s 100% true. ^_^ ♥
If you can’t find a dick, at least you can be pretty and pretend anyways. ¯\(ツ)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide