Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
20.51% 16 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.51% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.95% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.67% 13 votes
What is love?
11.54% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.97% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.85% 3 votes

Poll ends . 78 votes cast so far.

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
When I first heard about the Silky Katanaboy, I was thinking it was going to be some kind of weapon, like a spear, katana, and saw all in one. I didn’t really know anything about Silky Saws back then.

For those that don’t know, the Katanaboy line are Silky Saws’ biggest, baddest folding saws for arborists, homesteaders, and really anyone who wants to cut wood. They have 500mm, 650mm, and a 1,000mm (about 3’3”) blades. Honestly, it would be really cool to have the 500mm with a saw on one side and a non-toothed, non-serrated blade on the other. You wouldn’t want to use it for much because of the wear and tear , but it would actually make it live up to the name “Katanaboy” a little more.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@OliverHancock  
They are very nice for portaging or snow shoeing. It’s only two pounds and a little over two feet long folded, so fits right next to your tent poles. It’s really nice for cutting a path through any downed trees over the portage or for bucking up firewood.

full

And there’s also a pocket version for when things get personal.

full
Anonymous #F109
full  
No idea where this image is from, but it reminds me of Linda Belcher from Bob’s Burgers.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide