Happy Birthday, Furbooru! April 24th marks the day the site launched. Let's celebrate with a small art event!

Ask the mods anything.

Radomila Radon
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

✾ Radio-siren ✾
Also, I have a suggestion, on Derpi, they have a separate forum about pink tags. Furbi needs also a forum about pink tags on "Tagging Discussion" group.
Ciaran
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_
I am not, now, at this moment, drunk.

But I have a BRILLIANT plan. I have to deal with my septic tank today, which I want to, and plan to, do sober. Because it's the kind of thing I want to get right, and only have to do once.

And as soon as I'm done with it I am going to drink until I forget EVERYTHING.

It's a plan so brilliant, if you pinned a tail to it you could call it a weasel.

I'm thinking Margaritas.

Many, many margaritas.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @[email protected] +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~