Ask the mods anything.

Radomila Radon
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Also, I have a suggestion, on Derpi, they have a separate forum about pink tags. Furbi needs also a forum about pink tags on “Tagging Discussion” group.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@_+KugelBlitz FlakPanzer+_  
I am not, now, at this moment, drunk.

But I have a BRILLIANT plan. I have to deal with my septic tank today, which I want to, and plan to, do sober. Because it’s the kind of thing I want to get right, and only have to do once.

And as soon as I’m done with it I am going to drink until I forget EVERYTHING.

full

It’s a plan so brilliant, if you pinned a tail to it you could call it a weasel.

I’m thinking Margaritas.

Many, many margaritas.
Posted
Link
Anonymous #8C32
Deletion reason: Rule #6
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Even Worse Kobold -

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOG!!
Cough, fresh in this thread, I only got one question.

Any idea what’s up with the guy whose screwing with all the tags on recent images?
Destrustor
Even Worse Kobold -

@Herr Kraus 02

Yeah. Un-sabotaging just one of my images was enough of a pain, I’d at least like to know why it happened.

Maybe he was trying to do something with all his nonsense tags? Seeding specific strings of characters so some bot could quickly search them?
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@Herr Kraus 02

@Destrustor  
Hello there, to everyone else concerned:

That account was made solely to vandalize the site and has already been banned.

We have already cleaned up all their other rule breaking deeds and the tags will shortly be assorted automatically, there’s no need to fix them manually in any affected image unless you don’t particularly want to wait.

They were using some tool to automate the process of trash tagging hence the large affect in short term. Counter-measures for future events of this nature are being put into place.

Please do accept my dear apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Fleety’ & Furbi Team.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide