General Tag Discussion [V2]

Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
I found this image and it uses these existing useless tags. Here’s what the aliases of these tags this image uses could be:
Also, why is anthro art an invalid tag? It should ideally alias anthro, instead.
Edit: scalie shouldn’t alias reptile because there are non-reptiles with scales, such as moths, armadillos, pangolins, fishes, and echidnas.
Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
Some tag description suggestions:
Tag name: furby Link
Short Description: Furbies are small, fluffy, birdlike creatures with large feet and ears.
Long Description: Furbies are small, fluffy, birdlike creatures with large feet and ears, and the stars of the Furby toy line. Their central gimmick was that their speech would gradually transition from their native “Furbish” language into English the more that they were played with, giving the illusion that they were learning from their owner.
Example image:
Note: The short and long description are taken from the E621 wiki pages.
Tag name: draconic driftway shirt Link
Short Description: T-Shirt that Kosmolisk wears in Draconic Driftway by Jazzberry.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
@satuputra796
Tag implications do not need to be correct 100% of the time. Users can always remove implied tags when they are not needed. In huge majority of cases implying the tag “breasts” is the correct thing to do for those tags.
Lil' Furry
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Artist -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces

Furry Expert
Description for on model:
Characters drawn exactly (or almost exactly) how they appear in their original source material.
Shouldn’t be tagged in images with only OCs, characters drawn in the style of another source material, or official art.
Satu Putra
Artist -

I am wolf therian 🐺
I have 3 tagging questions about this image: >>314297
Is it okay if I tag this with green hands? Because orange head was removed from >>281716 and got replaced with orange body, but images like >>183828 and >>194446 still have tags like green hands and black hands. Not to mention that some of my images like >>290365 and >>291364 also have tags like these.
Should I tag this with red eyes or brown eyes? It appears to be brown but greyish-red at the same time.
Should this be tagged with ghostympa, or is it correct to just mention the credits to GHOSTYMPA in the desc? Because mantisboi and mantisgirl were used on images of fanmonsters created by MantisBoi and MantisGirl but are removed and not used anymore, and on E621, it is not correct to tag images of characters created by Professor Toot with professor toot, but that tag still remains on Furbooru.
I also have a question: Should images of wubboxes with human eyebrows that aren’t normal to their species like >>314297 and >>306523 be tagged with anatomically incorrect?
On E621, it says that animals with human feet/genitalia count as anatomically inaccurate, but I’m not sure if I should tag these images with it or not.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide