Basic implications and aliases

LightningBolt
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Senior Moderator
Emo siren
Purely for basic tags that will need fixing up with aliases and implications.  
ie, aliasing ‘wing’ and ‘wings’ together, or implying ‘wings’ from ‘spread wings’.

Please link tags properly, and while most of these will not require explanations, some may.
Anonymous #3655
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Simple implications as on Derpi:

double anal -> anal  
double anal -> penetration  
double anal -> sex

but there are other tags implied by “double anal” on Derpi as to which I am not so sure.

The first one is “double penetration”. But then how to differentiate between situation where one character is penetrated both anally and vaginally (in two orifices at once) by two other characters from the situation where it’s two characters and one orifice? Somebody would have to search for “double penetration, -double anal, -double vaginal” to get just that. On e621 “double penetration” is separate from those other two “doubles”.

The second is “multiple penetration”. I can see this working better as an umbrella term for both “two characters, two orifices” and “two characters, one orifice”. Then double penetration would not be implied by “double anal” and mean only “two characters, two orifices
Fletch
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silver Piece - Silver Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Administrator
Public Relations
Luna's Pet Woof
@CruFox  
Hey!

All three implications have been added since they are applicable regardless, regarding the others presented in Derpibooru we will debate internally before moving forwards.

Cheers!
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Implications:

equine dildo -> dildo  
equine dildo -> sex toy

canine dildo -> dildo  
canine dildo -> sex toy

knotted dildo -> dildo  
knotted dildo -> sex toy

I can see that those are already done

––––  
I would also add this impliaciton:

anal masturbation -> masturbation

But then on Derpibooru this is just aliased to anal insertion. But then is using own fingers to masturbate anally is anal peneration or anal insertion? If it’s neither then a separate tag for both using a toy or using fingers is needed. Also species with prehensile tails can use their own tails to masturbate anally (dragons, snakes etc.).

EDIT: Regarding what I wrote above - how should be this >>554 image tagged? With him using his tail on himself. Also: is this “autofacial” (a tag that exist on Derpi) or maybe it should be “cum on face” (a tag from e621)?

But then on Derpicum on face” is aliased to “facial” (and “autofacial” implies “facial”).

——  
EDIT:

Implications:

pigeon -> bird

licking balls -> balls  
licking balls -> licking

Aliases from Derpi:

anilingus -> analingus  
rimming -> analingus  
rimjob -> analingus  
eating ass -> analingus

and maybe also:

licking anus -> analingus  
tongue in anus -> analingus

I used “analingus” for the main tag, but e621 uses rimming and English Wikipedia uses anilingus, spelled with i instead of a, so maybe worth thinking over.

Implications as on Derpi:

analingus -> oral  
analingus -> sex

––  
I would suggest dropping the distinction from Derpibooru between ass and butt, because it originated from having plot as a tag and we can’t expect furries to use the term plot for all feral butts, it’s just a MLP invention, thus:

Alias:  
ass -> butt

spread ass -> spread butt  
spreading ass -> spread butt  
spreading butt -> spread butt  
butt spread -> spread butt  
ass spread -> spread butt  
butt spreading -> spread butt  
ass spreading -> spread butt

licking ass -> licking butt

Implication:

licking butt -> licking  
licking butt -> butt

—–  
Implications:

twincest -> twins  
twincest -> incest  
twincest -> siblings

twins -> siblings

—  
Also why is frotting the main tag when on Derpi it’s frottage (on e621 too)?

I would suggest an alias:

frotting -> frottage
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide